Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by tjrider View Post
    Where is this place? I'll go
    Hodge is correct. Rush, KY, near Ashland.

http://www.rushoffroad.com/index.php/directions/

Originally posted by gothodgie View Post
    Near Ashland Ky if my memory is working right now...

So is the plan to head that way early in the day on Friday or after everyone gets off work ?
    I believe the plan is to leave early in the am Friday. It's about 3hrs. I say roll out at 7am, get there 10ish. Is that cool with everyone?

Comment

Originally posted by kyrel69 View Post
      I am thinking about it that is for sure. Have to see if I ever get the jeep back together again lol
      Get on it.

Comment

Meeting and rolling out at 7am sounds great to me, we all agree on meeting at first Rest Area in Ky at 7am ?
        No need for a Winch...You just have to make it !!

Comment

Originally posted by Runoveru2 View Post
          Meeting and rolling out at 7am sounds great to me, we all agree on meeting at first Rest Area in Ky at 7am ?
          The best routes are up AA, or 32, so we will have to meet somewhere on one of them.

It seems like 32 is a better drive than AA. Any input on that? According to Google, there are only a few minutes difference between them. 32 seemed flatter... 169 Miles, 3hrs 17 mins from Ross.

Comment

I will be in New Orleans working for Habitat for Humanity that week.
            91 fj 80 on 37 Nitto Muds with a 10k winch. Cage and sliders coming soon.

Comment

Originally posted by 93 Krawler View Post
              The best routes are up AA, or 32, so we will have to meet somewhere on one of them.

It seems like 32 is a better drive than AA. Any input on that? According to Google, there are only a few minutes difference between them. 32 seemed flatter... 169 Miles, 3hrs 17 mins from Ross.
              That's the most BORING stretch of road I have ever driven in my life
              S10 with a few air shocks..

Comment

Originally posted by humpy View Post
                Clearly you've never been to Nevada......
                1988 Suzuki Samurai on propane
                FJ 40 axles (4.10)
                5.14 tcase
                36" TSL SX

Comment

32 is somewhat flat. Much flatter then AA

Comment

Yeah, they're both boring really. But from a towing stand point, which has the flattest route? I know AA is hilly, but I can't remember if 32 is? If I recall right, it was pretty flat.

Comment

Originally posted by itbrokeagain View Post
                      32 is somewhat flat. Much flatter then AA
                      That's what I thought. Less hills = less fuel.

Comment

Originally posted by 93 Krawler View Post
                        Yeah, they're both boring really. But from a towing stand point, which has the flattest route? I know AA is hilly, but I can't remember if 32 is? If I recall right, it was pretty flat.
                        It's not too bad... One truck killer hill at peebles and one other little stretch o hills bout 20 min past peebles but relatively easy haul
                        S10 with a few air shocks..

Comment

It's not too bad... One truck killer hill at peebles and one other little stretch o hills bout 20 min past peebles but relatively easy haul
                          Sweet!! 32 it is. Now, where to meet up?

Comment

somewhere off the Eastgate exit? It's been a while since i have been out there and i can't really think of where we could meet... I know there is a Walmart there that is on the east side of 275 on 32...
                            sigpic
                            chris hodges
                            96 fzj80 3x locked, 4"lift, 37s, homebrew sliders and bumpers,a work in progress
                            71 fj55, SOA, locked...The jungle bus... retired

Comment

I hope to make this...

Nick
                              Just a 200 dollar cherokee that wouldn't start ..
                              Ten years later same chrome grille ..

Comment

First light take a left and meet in the Meijer parking lot

Comment

Working...
                                X