Rush Off-Road trip 7/19 7-21

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

First light take a left and meet in the Meijer parking lot
    91 fj 80 on 37 Nitto Muds with a 10k winch. Cage and sliders coming soon.

Comment

I just got back from Hocking Hills. I don't know how far you plan on taking 32 but there are defiantly some long steepish hills out east. It is fairly flat to Adams county but I don't think you will avoid many hills taking 32. The other problem is the further east you go it also takes you a fair way north. AA would be a better idea IMO.

Comment

What's this place like? Worth a 4.5-5 hour drive? How big, and what kinda obstacles/trails?
        zuk buggy.....it'll be a jeep eventually.

Comment

Originally posted by mckeddie View Post
          What's this place like? Worth a 4.5-5 hour drive? How big, and what kinda obstacles/trails?
          None of us have ever been there. We will let you know what it's like. It's 7000 acres of something...

Comment

I haven't been there yet. I would like to check it out.
            91 Ranger ext cab, 60, 14 bolt, 4:88's, 39.5's, doubler, lot's of character

Comment

Originally posted by Redriverranger View Post
              I haven't been there yet. I would like to check it out.
              Plan on joining us then.

Comment

I contacted Rush Off-Road on Facebook and they are going to try to find someone to show us around. I told them that we are showing up around 10am Friday morning.

Comment

Looks like fun. I'll get to do this fun stuff eventually. Looking forward to pics or vids.

Comment

Originally posted by beer_goggles_009 View Post
                    I contacted Rush Off-Road on Facebook and they are going to try to find someone to show us around. I told them that we are showing up around 10am Friday morning.
                    Sweet! Let's plan on meeting at the Kroger right when you get on 32. They have fuel in case anyone needs some. Let's meet there at 8am.

Originally posted by BillysGruff View Post
                    Looks like fun. I'll get to do this fun stuff eventually. Looking forward to pics or vids.
                    Yeah, then you can go tear it up and do it again...

Comment

Originally posted by 93 Krawler View Post
                      Sweet! Let's plan on meeting at the Kroger when you get on 32.
                      Its Meijer that's right on 32. Kroger is up on Eastgate Blvd, and they've got that all torn up for construction of the new interchange...
                      DIRTY DEEDS, DONE DIRT CHEAP
                      Whatever doesn't kill you makes you stranger

Comment

Originally posted by WrenchMonkey View Post
                        Its Meijer that's right on 32. Kroger is up on Eastgate Blvd, and they've got that all torn up for construction of the new interchange...
                        It's not tore up on the map...

Meijer it is. You know if they have fuel?

Comment

There's a little gas station. I can't swear its Meijer, but I bet it don't matter...
                          DIRTY DEEDS, DONE DIRT CHEAP
                          Whatever doesn't kill you makes you stranger

Comment

Meijer does have fuel. Where do you plan on heading south and crossing the river?

Comment

Originally posted by 93 Krawler View Post
                              Plan on joining us then.
                              I may do that. Rig's ready. I have the following week scheduled vacation anyway. I could potentially add Friday, and make it happen. I'll keep you posted.
                              91 Ranger ext cab, 60, 14 bolt, 4:88's, 39.5's, doubler, lot's of character

Comment

Originally posted by itbrokeagain View Post
                                Meijer does have fuel. Where do you plan on heading south and crossing the river?
                                Wherever my GPS tells me to go...

Originally posted by Redriverranger View Post
                                I may do that. Rig's ready. I have the following week scheduled vacation anyway. I could potentially add Friday, and make it happen. I'll keep you posted.
                                Sounds good.

Comment

Working...
                                X