Offroad Expo Hara Arena

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Offroad Expo Hara Arena

Who is planning on going to the Offroad Expo at the Hara Arena on Jan. 31 - Feb. 1? I'm going to try to make it up there one of the days.

I'm going sat. Be a few of us going

sent on tapatalk
    www.offroadohio.com
    www.facebook.com/offroadohio1
    www.youtube.com/offroadohio1
    www.photobucket.com/offroadohio

Comment

Originally posted by Waffle
      Only way I'll drive to dayton is if it's straight thru and out the other side lol.
      Just don't buy Nike's and you'll be fine.

Comment

I can say they didn't want any rigs involved that have some rust on them.

How many local off road shows are their? Well I'm going cause if their is a chance for it to grow then support is needed. I hate to see a bunch of new JK's that don't wheel and have page 7 bolted on like anyone else but for the chance of something cool being their ill give it a try.

Comment

I'm hitting sexapalloza. Shooter Jennings and this. Gonna be a busy weekend.

I'm expecting it to suck but I hope it proves me wrong

sent on tapatalk
          Last edited by donaldcon; 01-23-2015, 05:12 PM.
          www.offroadohio.com

Comment

Sexapalloza prolly will suck too but might get you in trouble legal wise. Not the kind of sucking I want to pay for

Comment

Sexapalloza is just a bunch of horny men (us) and fat nympho women.

sent on tapatalk
              www.offroadohio.com

Comment

Not often you can find anything off-road related within 40 minutes of home. Maybe it will suck but if nobody shows up then there will never be anything better. Almost hate to admit it but these guys did a decent job at the JeepJams I attended (don't own a Jeep but it's basically my hometown and a buddy lives a 1/4 mile away).

Comment

Dude just don't go. Instead of spending the amount of time you do bashing it just don't go. Let others who actually go give their opinion and stop trying to convince others to not go. I've been a member for 4 years now and this is the first expo they've done since I've been with them. Just yesterday Rob listed several vendors on Facebook who are attending.

Comment

Just saying here king of the hammers first year was 20 guys. We don't have any off road parks around here to support s big show. Hell there very few parks in Ohio period . I was at Louisville last year you could walk it all in an hour. Half of the indoor building was full . I'll go back it was fun but not a full day .

Comment

I plan on going just to walk around with my little girl. She want to go and look around. Dont care how good it is or isnt. If it offroad related there should be something good. Last I saw over a 1000 people said they were going.

Comment

Clay valley owner will be there as will mud madness owners.

Ohio has alot of wheeling. Just have to know where to look.

We don't have harlan type stuff but the are tons of parks that need supported

sent on tapatalk
                        www.offroadohio.com

Comment

I'm taking the kids and I said I was going on fb and I get daily updates of new vendors and guests that are coming. Last big one was a monster truck for the kids

Comment

A 19 80s style monster truck. Not a 2015 style.

Dodge truck on military axles and big tires.

sent on tapatalk
                            www.offroadohio.com

Comment

Here's the flyer from the Muddy Buddy's website:
                              Click image for larger version

Name:	Dayton_Offroad_Expo.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	91.0 KB
ID:	71672

FWIW, I believe that other vendors will be there other than just the Car Dealerships that are posted. TKH Fabrication and I heard (not confirmed) that MOAB Offroad of Louisville will be there too.
                              Thanks,
                              Jeff

Comment

Working...
                              X