No announcement yet.

Offroad Expo Hara Arena

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Waffle I was talking about guy in other post not you.

Comment

I have done rc stuff with dayton rc mafia. They are good people.

Comment

Was just one guy saying something and only 4 posts that I saw

Comment

Yeah it got taken out in a hurry by the admin. I then got a message of apalogies from the admin for his actions.

I call it like it is, sometimes it makes me seam like a pick. I'm not a paid member here but I have alot more respect, and alot more in common with yall. And I've seen core members out supporting venues more so than them so I jumped in quick when nfsebuch was crying about core.

The admin over there reaching out to me means alot. So I will continue to help promote thier events.

Anyhow per 93 crawler request maybe we should keep this on track.

I still ha e roughly 20 folks from or associated with my group planning to go.

sent on tapatalk
          www.offroadohio.com
          www.facebook.com/offroadohio1
          www.youtube.com/offroadohio1
          www.photobucket.com/offroadohio

Comment

Originally posted by offroadohio View Post
            Yeah it got taken out in a hurry by the admin. I then got a message of apalogies from the admin for his actions.

I call it like it is, sometimes it makes me seam like a pick. I'm not a paid member here but I have alot more respect, and alot more in common with yall. And I've seen core members out supporting venues more so than them so I jumped in quick when nfsebuch was crying about core.

The admin over there reaching out to me means alot. So I will continue to help promote thier events.

Anyhow per 93 crawler request maybe we should keep this on track.

I still ha e roughly 20 folks from or associated with my group planning to go.

sent on tapatalk
            Thanks for having our backs. There were several of our club members that were supporting the expo, not bashing it. Not sure why he would bash our club because of some comments from non members.

Comment

sounds like I missed sum action on here!
              SMITH BUILT PERIOD

Comment

I had every intention of going and I was trying to get my Toyota in. Talked to the guy running it and I wasn't very happy by the end of that conversation. I understand the want for pretty vehicles but that's not what I want to see when I go to an off road expo because that's not what you see out on the trail. I want to see something that works. Something that actually wheels so I can get ideas for my own truck. I will not be going because of that conversation that was had
                91 fj 80 on 37 Nitto Muds with a 10k winch. Cage and sliders coming soon.

Comment

I never talked to them about taking a rig but I saw the advertisement for show quality trail rigs. I just chuckled. That's why I exspect a bunch of dealership jks with bolt on Mopar equipment and maybe a few ford raptors. Not going to find a true trail rig around here that's show quality

sent on tapatalk
                  www.offroadohio.com

Comment

Originally posted by Waffle
                    I know of a few trail rigs that are show quality, but one is at KOH right now. I also know of a guy who has a rumored 70grand tied up in his new style fj and only runs the main roads at harlan so he doesnt scratch it...
                    That's NOT a trail rig.
                    DIRTY DEEDS, DONE DIRT CHEAP
                    Whatever doesn't kill you makes you stranger

Comment

Unfortunately the vast majority of people into the "off-road" thing are mall cruisers, and that also means that is where the majority of the money comes from. A lot of the people going to the expo don't want to see some home-built dented and rusted up (i.e. real world) rig. Back when I was a kid it was unusual to see any kind of modified off-road rig cruising around. Nowadays I see multiple lifted Jeeps and trucks everyday on my drive to and from work. I'm talking tires/wheels, lifts, bumpers, winches, lights, etc, etc... Usually take a closer look at them when they are in a parking lot and it is rare to see one that has any evidence of being off-road. Just about every rig I have ever seen that actually got used on a real trail had some evidence of it. Trail rash on the tires, branch pinstriping on the paint, nicks and chips in the paint, mud still stuck up under the fenders, etc... There is a guy in my other club with a beautiful black YJ who spends hours washing and buffing it out after trailrides (uses it fairly hard) and will fix body panels if they get dented, but you can still tell it is used off-road by looking a little closer.

Comment

Originally posted by Waffle
                        Would be if I was driving lol
                        Well anything COULD be a trail rig, if you try hard enough.
                        DIRTY DEEDS, DONE DIRT CHEAP
                        Whatever doesn't kill you makes you stranger

Comment

Just let my son drive it, it will experience gravity... after that it will be broke in and ready for anything.
                          No need for a Winch...You just have to make it !!

Comment

Originally posted by Runoveru2 View Post
                            Just let my son drive it, it will experience gravity... after that it will be broken and ready for anything.

Comment

Originally posted by 93 Krawler View Post
                              I knew you would like that Kevin
                              No need for a Winch...You just have to make it !!

Comment

Well those who went. How was it?

I've txt 2 people and asked.

I got decent... and it's aight replies.

sent on tapatalk
                                www.offroadohio.com

Comment

Working...
                                X