2016 Trail Ride & Event Schedule

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Waffle
    Maybe its just me, but I'd rather risk a visit to GM than attend the main event. Harlan and Windrock should def stay where they are.....I'm still researching GM at the moment and need more time and more input from Kevin and the 2 Jims.
    I agree...I would rather try Golden Mountain than attend the Main Event for 2016, I will most likely be a passenger in Marks buggy if doctor says ok.

Trying to add another big far away trip to the current 2016 schedule will most likely be too tough for most that don't have deep pockets and or available time to take off of work.....Just my thoughts guys..
    No need for a Winch...You just have to make it !!

Comment

Originally posted by Runoveru2 View Post
      I agree...I would rather try Golden Mountain than attend the Main Event for 2016, I will most likely be a passenger in Marks buggy if doctor says ok.

Trying to add another big far away trip to the current 2016 schedule will most likely be too tough for most that don't have deep pockets and or available time to take off of work.....Just my thoughts guys..
      I agree also. GM could be a replacement for the badlands in July. That is about the only trip I would want to replace. The problem with that is I know Jim B always goes to the main event, so he would be out. The hours of operation there suck. I will most likely go somewhere else anyway, Rush maybe.
      The drawback to GM is the 10 hrs of driving for a day and a half of wheeling. It would be nice if we could get in there Thursday evening and leave Sunday afternoon.
      Cost wise, I can't do a Harlan, Windrock, and GM trip back to back. I try to balance the long trips "Harlan - Windrock" with the closer places like Rush because of costs. I can go to Rush almost twice verse's Harlan or Windrock.

Comment

Talked to Jim B., he says he's fine missing the GM trip if it's the same weekend as the main event. So how many will make the GM trip if it's July 8-10?

Comment

Due to work, Jim B couldn't make the Windrock trip in September, so we swapped Windrock for Rush in August. So now he will miss Rush instead of Windrock.

Comment

Working...
          X