Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hollerwood Park, Stanton KY, Aug 2-4 (or 9-11)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I know Bill Buckley and some of his friends are wanting to go. Bill is a guy we meet out at Harlan this year, he is one of Jim Busch and Justin Flores's friends. Very cool guy.

I think we are currently on hold right now... I forgot he had to take the toy hauler to have some stuff done to it. So, if he doesn't get the toy hauler back in time... then we may not be going, just depends.

What are our thoughts for Labor Day weekend? How many people want to go to Rush?

Comment

As long as I can get the new axles under the jeep and few other things done there are a couple of us planning to go to hollerwood labor day weekend

Comment

Originally posted by liftedlongarmzj View Post
        As long as I can get the new axles under the jeep and few other things done there are a couple of us planning to go to hollerwood labor day weekend
        I wouldn't mind at all to move it to that date as well. I'm game for whatever.

Comment

Okay, then I'm gonna go a daytrip the 10th. You guys decide Labor Day and we'll update the calendar.
          DIRTY DEEDS, DONE DIRT CHEAP
          Whatever doesn't kill you makes you stranger

Comment

Originally posted by WrenchMonkey View Post
            Okay, then I'm gonna go a daytrip the 10th. You guys decide Labor Day and we'll update the calendar.
            Have fun man! Take some pictures!

Comment

Labor day is a good date for us with everything going on with the trailer and around here. I will reach out to the guy next week
              sigpic

Keep them on all 4's

Comment

Just spoke to Keith and we are in for the Labor Day run. He will have us a guide as well!

Should be an awesome time. Robert can you update Facebook?
                sigpic

Keep them on all 4's

Comment

Working...
                X