2021 Ride event schedule discussion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Smiddy24 View Post

Yep. Les said he has been there. I think the park is only like 400-600 acres is all. So kinda like DTOR.
    For the ACC Park unless they got more land just this summer I believe it's only around 200 acres (believe DTOR is under 300 acres). Didn't run all the obstacles but scouted out the entire place on a SxS in an hour. There were a handful of nice looking hill climbs, a big rock ledge playground area, and several short gulley trails. There are several obstacles that would be fun in the big buggy's but would guess after 4-5 hours at most you would have played on every obstacle there.

Comment

What about going and checking out Blue Holler Offroad Park? Pretty close to Bowling Green, KY

Comment

What about going and checking out Blue Holler Offroad Park? Pretty close to Bowling Green, KY
        For a day trip maybe. Hours are Friday to Sunday 8 to 6.

Comment

Originally posted by 93 Krawler View Post
          For a day trip maybe. Hours are Friday to Sunday 8 to 6.
          Maybe not at 3hrs 15 mins away..

Comment

So I recommend Ivy Branch at least twice next year or maybe 3 times. That place was killer!

Comment

I agree on the WV...2-3 times next year. I also agree with the Holidays and scheduling for those as well. We definitley need to spread some trips out...3 parks in 6 weeks was alot to deal with.
              sigpic

Keep them on all 4's

Comment

Biggest problem is the way the holidays fall on May and July.
                its difficult to plan it out to get 3 trips in without them being so close together.
                any ideas ??
                No need for a Winch...You just have to make it !!

Comment

The only logical thing I can think to suggest is to cut a trip out, June is just gonna have to be a no wheeling month.
                  make June a repair your Rig month along with Family Vacation month.

Comment

Also I would like to add.
                    if there is better camping options for IVy maybe check that out, Kevin mentioned another place that may be closer to the trail head.
                    Just a suggestion.
                    I'm fine with where we were, i heard you all found out where to cross the creek.
                    Maybe weigh it out and see what is the better option.

Comment

I agree on the WV...2-3 times next year. I also agree with the Holidays and scheduling for those as well. We definitley need to spread some trips out...3 parks in 6 weeks was alot to deal with.
                      sigpic

Keep them on all 4's

Comment

Working...
                      X