• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

that thing looks wicked
    beat up rusted out k5

Comment

Originally posted by twiztedzuki View Post
      talked to Steve the other day bout wheelin, think halloween weekend be down. u get tcase in truck? I got alot of work to do but parts keep coming so hopefully b4 summer hav buggy done
      I'll be sure to have it rapped up. It's been a while since I have been out

Keep me posted.
      1994 Dodge Ram 5.9L SWB
      3/4 axles, 39.5 IROKS, HYDRO assist

Comment

good looking ride....
        S10 with a few air shocks..

Comment

buggy

Yea that's one bad ass looking buggy.
          Jeeps are cute. Barbe drives one.

Comment

Thanks guys appreciate the complements! got radiator mounted and propane tank and 425 mixer that all today. got regulator to mount and got orbital today. here few pics
            Attached Files
            SMITH BUILT PERIOD

Comment

I don't know anything about 'pane. How long will that bottle push that beast?
              1994 Dodge Ram 5.9L SWB

Comment

Originally posted by BIGRAM View Post
                I don't know anything about 'pane. How long will that bottle push that beast?
                Was thinking the same thing, though I seem to see a lot of buggies on the 'net with a single tank. A friend carries 3 tanks on his trail rig and typically goes through a full tank and has to switch over to the second tank on a trail day.

Comment

good question! I got one spare, and a thirsty 500hp small block! I guess hav to wait and see
                  SMITH BUILT PERIOD

Comment

Originally posted by twiztedzuki View Post
                    good question! I got one spare, and a thirsty 500hp small block! I guess hav to wait and see
                    You'll need more than 1 spare, my 190ish HP V6 uses atleast 1 tank in a day of wheel'n. I have 4 that I bring for a full weekend, and I might know where 1 or 2 more are for a small price if you need some...

Comment

Depends on how you wheel it, a good 8hr day is average, sometime less. But for sure get a few tanks, it will suck down pane the first few times you wheel it, pane set ups are self adjusting. The first run i had mine on it sucked down two tanks in probly 6 hours. Now I can flogg it 8 to ten hours and still have fuel in tank when i swap them.
                      I also may have a tank or few for sale i think i have ten total and use 4 or 5 of them
                      Dont look @ me in that tone of voice or I WILL PUNCH YOU IN THE SHIRT! :mad:

Comment

Guess I'll have to make a couple of brackets for the RAM, I'll haul 'em when you're down this way.
                        1994 Dodge Ram 5.9L SWB

Comment

any more pics!?!? I am intrested in this build, i love the lines of that chassis!!
                          Dont look @ me in that tone of voice or I WILL PUNCH YOU IN THE SHIRT! :mad:

Comment

Been busy, got married 2 weeks ago and went slade wheelin for honeymoon! I got propane regulator on and got 205 almost ready to go in the last couple days.
                            Attached Files
                            SMITH BUILT PERIOD

Comment

couple pics of wife playn on hairpin in her buggy
                              Attached Files
                              SMITH BUILT PERIOD

Comment

You wife little single seater looks pretty cool.
                                One Country, One Flag, One Language...
                                LIKE IT OR LEAVE IT!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X