No announcement yet.

What's your "job"?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm a project engineer for an automotive proving grounds, setting up various types of durability and dynamics test for different companies...everybody from major automotive manufacturers, the government, tier 1 suppliers, down to some guy building a device in his basement (i.e. stuff like that "Tornado" thingy you put in the air intake tube). Our company also does crash testing and emissions work, but that's a different department. I've spent the most time working on fuel economy tests recently for obvious reasons.

Comment

PSH... who needs a degree, lol.

I'm a tech for FujiFilm, I usually am fixing machines around the tristate area but lately I have been traveling all over the country telling people that their labs look like crap.
      I believe this will be our finest hour

Comment

Originally posted by GPER View Post
        It has been tuff at work the past couple of day's playing in the sand on 3 to 1 slopes
        I'm jealous...I want your job durn it..
        I want to be the reason you look down at your phone and smile........then walk into a pole.

Comment

Aircraft Maintenance Manager, in charge of tooling and overseas operations, oh forgot to mention my father-in-law owns a junkyard. Love to do that one up thing.

T
          There are no stupid questions, but the world is full of inquisitive idiots.

Comment

Recently started with TriHealth Jan 16 2007.

I am a Telecommunications Coordinator for TriHealth Hospitals. I Design and implement from Large complex phone systems for the orginization to small ones. I do Ip telephony along with standard TDM technology. I also project manage, monitor and service day to day operations across 90+ sites in the greater Cincinnati area.

I love my Job!

Use to work for CBT doing major installations of complex phones system across the country the last 6 months there.
            sigpic

Keep them on all 4's

Comment

Am a Firefighter/ EMT currently just working for TriHealth's transport on a Mobile ICU. Basically transport critical patients from one hospitals ICU to another. Easy money seeing that I pretty much only drive an ambulance around all day and I only have to work 3 days a week.
              2006 Chevy Tahoe Z71
              2010 Harley Street Glide

Comment

i work for the city of hamilton! started part time when i was 16 now im full time so i can retire when im 46 with 30yrs in pretty easy work im workin rite now oo wait im on the computer(thats what i do at work nothing )
                real trucks dont have spark plugs

Comment

Working...
                X