Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Black Mountain Off-Road Adventure Area Price Increases!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Only $10.00 more a year to make Harlan better than what it is now ?? Hell I would give em $20.00... Harlan is Awesome and my favorite place to wheel, glad to hear of work being put into a park to make it a better place with more trails/ obstacles coming soon.
    Last edited by Runoveru2; 01-11-2014, 04:24 PM. Reason: Typo/ spelling... fat Finger
    No need for a Winch...You just have to make it !!

Comment

Justifying our own personal perspectives on the microeconomics of wheeling is completely speculative from one person to the other purely because of the personal value that we place on our time versus return on our money spent.

For me its about content, friends, and getting away.

Comment

A drive to Haspin costs me $50 in fuel vrs $230 to Harlan. I would still choose Harlan every time. $10 bucks ain't chit...

Comment

Originally posted by humpy View Post
          There's tough spots at haspin? We did backbone hill in reverse with the women drivin...
          Most people think that the backbone is the toughest haspin has to offer. This is the problem. Quit riding the main trails and conquer some land.
          sigpic

Comment

I have to be with humpy on this one! didn't know haspin had any hard trails. nothing but a bunch of mud if it happens to rain! if you think haspin is hard maybe you ought not even go to Harlan.
            95 yj, fresh fuel injected 302, c-6, twin sticked 205, 3 linked high pinion d60 front, double trianulated 4 linked 14 bolt rear (all aluminum links) locked both ends, 4:56 gears, full hydro steering, high steer, 4 wheel discs, 16" 2.5 fox air shocks, 39.5" irok's. just finishing a full frame-up redo thanks to a great friend and one knowledgable(sp?) s.o.b casey cravens for without him this could not have been done in such a short time and done right!

LOOK OUT "WHITEY" HERE I COME!!!

Comment

Originally posted by boomhauer View Post
              I have to be with humpy on this one! didn't know haspin had any hard trails. nothing but a bunch of mud if it happens to rain! if you think haspin is hard maybe you ought not even go to Harlan.
              My point exactly lol it's hr and a half drive to haspin for us and I won't even get outta bed for it... I'll go to Harlan every time... We have places 15 minutes from the house that are more challenging than haspin... Everything I saw at haspin, and we covered from fencerow to fencerow that we could find , would b hard for a street driven rig on 35s or smaller...
              S10 with a few air shocks..

Comment

Seen Clay Hill lately?
                DIRTY DEEDS, DONE DIRT CHEAP
                Whatever doesn't kill you makes you stranger

Comment

Originally posted by WrenchMonkey View Post
                  Seen Clay Hill lately?
                  That or the creek out of the backbone since the hard rain could put the hurt on a 42" tire buggy or smaller. Clay hill backwards could be fun! Harlan definitely has some tougher climbs no doubt.
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by boomhauer View Post
                    Harlan scares me!
                    sigpic

Comment

This thread is hilarious! I see a lot of **** talking that needs to be settled on trail!
                      Last edited by biggin69; 01-12-2014, 05:43 PM.
                      One Country, One Flag, One Language...
                      LIKE IT OR LEAVE IT!!!

Comment

If Harlan could take a dump, it would chit out Haspin... The only thing hard about Haspin is getting 20 bucks out of my wallet to give to them....

Comment

No need for a Winch...You just have to make it !!

Comment

Originally posted by 93 Krawler View Post
                            If Harlan could take a dump, it would chit out Haspin... The only thing hard about Haspin is getting 20 bucks out of my wallet to give to them....
                            lmao!! rite rite
                            SMITH BUILT PERIOD

Comment

ya I did mason jar in 2wd, backwards while eating my lunch.. and pulling 3 core members...

some of you need to learn what sarcasm..and joking is...:wink:
                              just don’t get stupid and stick a Chevy engine in your Jeep. Man I hate that

Comment

Working...
                              X