No announcement yet.

Wiring the buggy...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The master disconnect is mainly to kill power during an emergency, like a roll over, and to kill all power when the rig is not in use. You still have a switch for ignition that controls the fuel pump and such for everyday use while on the trail.
    One Country, One Flag, One Language...
    LIKE IT OR LEAVE IT!!!

Comment

Got the gauge and switch panel made. It's getting there!
      Attached Files
      LIKE IT OR LEAVE IT!!!

Comment

Purdy!
        1988 Suzuki Samurai on propane
        FJ 40 axles (4.10)
        5.14 tcase
        36" TSL SX

Comment

Comment

All wires are ran! Hopefully I will get to hit the starter button and see what happens in a day or two.
            LIKE IT OR LEAVE IT!!!

Comment

It's alive!!! I pushed the green button and the buggy fired right up. Not bad for sitting as long as it has. I have two small wiring issues that I need to straighten up, which I consider pretty damn good for completey custom wiring the entire thing. One is something goofy going on with the horn relay and the second is a bad led indicator light on one of my switches.
              LIKE IT OR LEAVE IT!!!

Comment

Originally posted by biggin69 View Post
                It's alive!!! I pushed the green button and the buggy fired right up. Not bad for sitting as long as it has. I have two small wiring issues that I need to straighten up, which I consider pretty damn good for completey custom wiring the entire thing. One is something goofy going on with the horn relay and the second is a bad led indicator light on one of my switches.
                HOLD MY BEER!

Comment

Got the led and relay issues straightened out. The little Chinese kid that soldered the leads in the led used enough solder for a 2" copper coupling causing the hot side to ground out on the housing. The relay was fault. Forgot to ground it.
                  LIKE IT OR LEAVE IT!!!

Comment

Congrats!
                    Thanks,
                    Jeff

Comment

Makes ya feel good when a plan comes together congrats now get it on the trails

Comment

Working...
                      X