2000 Dodge Truggy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Here ya go

Here are a couple pics to make your mouth water Scott.

78 CJ-7, 350 V8, T-18a Tranny, Twin Stick Dana 300, Scout 44's, 4.27 Gears, 36" TSL's, Welded rear and Full Spool Front, Hi-Steer with GM Knuckles

Comment

Man, that is tall...
      Where's the pic's
      For you guys who can't drive, I have owned a frame rack for several years. Prices are based on your skill and ability to wreck it....

Comment

Pics Pics Pics Lol!

Comment

Sizing up the length of the rig over the weekend and looks like the rear doors may have to go unless I decide to deal with a 138" wheel base length! Got the radiator mounts mocked up, 2nd and 3rd row seating out and running boards off. Pics. look great but I need to size them up in order to post em!
          sigpic

Comment

http://www.cincyoffroad.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1511
            For you guys who can't drive, I have owned a frame rack for several years. Prices are based on your skill and ability to wreck it....

Comment

You are killing me Scott just get the pics on here.

What was the old Truggy's wheelbase? with the 44's or so wouldn't you want to have a wheelbase more like 108"-110"?
              88 XJ - 5" lift - 35" BFG's - Bumpers - Rock Rails - Homebrewed OBA - Roof Rack - Tube Doors - Trimmed - Dented

87 XJ - D44 - Disco D30 - 235's - 231TC - Stock for now

Comment

Old truggy was 118''. I do not want anything shorter than that. Climbing cliffs is what I do best. Rock crawling and mudding are 2nd on the list and at 118'' that was not a problem. If I am 130'' or so the good thing is that my driveshafts will bew tucked up under the chassis and not vulnerable and I will have a low center of gravity.
                sigpic

Comment

OK I got ya I was sure if you wanted a Jeep like wheelbase, because you are using the Durango body. what is the stock wheel base for the Durango? Something around 120? So a little stretch front and back will make that thing look mean
                  88 XJ - 5" lift - 35" BFG's - Bumpers - Rock Rails - Homebrewed OBA - Roof Rack - Tube Doors - Trimmed - Dented

87 XJ - D44 - Disco D30 - 235's - 231TC - Stock for now

Comment

Stock durango wheelbase is 115''. If I want to keep the 4 doors it may be too long! Not sure yet.
                    sigpic

Comment

My ranger is 125" and I like it for most things, if that means anything.
                      91 Ranger ext cab, 60, 14 bolt, 4:88's, 39.5's, doubler, lot's of character

Comment

Originally posted by Redriverranger View Post
                        My ranger is 125" and I like it for most things, if that means anything.
                        That ranger went right over blazer at the gorge pretty well!
                        sigpic

Comment

Scott quit screwing the dog and post some damn pics!

Comment

Originally posted by OH-cj5 View Post
                            Scott quit screwing the dog and post some damn pics!
                            I don't own a dog! :p
                            sigpic

Comment

here?
                              Attached Files
                              sigpic

Comment

I think i can i think i can! I did it! :)
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X