2000 Dodge Truggy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by muddinredneck513 View Post
    that weedeater piston is the size of my arm it looks like!!!
    It is a man killer weedeater!
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by mckeddie View Post
      joint, or birf style rocks? looks good, now get to hacking! judging by the looks of your neighborhood, your neighbors like you as much as mine like me

congrats on figuring out how to post pics.
      I have both. I am going to run the joint style and see what happens for now. I am debating how deep I need to get into the motor for the kind of HP that this rig will require.

I help out the neighbors with their projects to keep them on my good side! ;)
      sigpic

Comment

Scott do you live in FF township? Because i can't seem to remember hat neighborhood in FF unless you live up in the Monastery
        88 XJ - 5" lift - 35" BFG's - Bumpers - Rock Rails - Homebrewed OBA - Roof Rack - Tube Doors - Trimmed - Dented

87 XJ - D44 - Disco D30 - 235's - 231TC - Stock for now

Comment

I live off of princeton in Fairfield twp.
          sigpic

Comment

this thing had any progress yet?
            zuk buggy.....it'll be a jeep eventually.

Comment

Just building the rockwells right now. Still collecting some parts and deciding on the wheelbase length issues.
              sigpic

Comment

well hurry up, i plan on going to haspin and seeing this thing wheeling, the sooner the better. if i get my 1 link bar replaced before you completely build this thing, there's a prob, since the jeep has been waiting for that bar to get replaced since harlan (hasn't moved an inch since i got home, just had the tarp pulled on and off it to start it once a week, i'm just not motivated still).

greg
                zuk buggy.....it'll be a jeep eventually.

Comment

Done with the durango build and I do mean done! Might take it to the farm and smash it! Got burned out on it more than once and couldn't pull it together. Selling it all and looking for something completed or close to being done. Maybe I will bring the durango to the car crush during the benifit!
                  sigpic

Comment

You can buy this

http://www.cincyoffroad.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1938
                    91 fj 80 on 37 Nitto Muds with a 10k winch. Cage and sliders coming soon.

Comment

Originally posted by itbrokeagain View Post
                      I am a big late 70's ford truck fan!
                      sigpic

Comment

Working...
                      X