Off road area in Oxford Ohio

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by scotty85 View Post
    are the crosses still up to mark the driveway?
    No Cross. just turn here at the county sign

Click image for larger version

Name:	oxford offroad entrance.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	67.0 KB
ID:	69107
    just don’t get stupid and stick a Chevy engine in your Jeep. Man I hate that

Comment

Excellant ,I'm ready to go check it out...

Nick
      Just a 200 dollar cherokee that wouldn't start ..
      Ten years later same chrome grille ..

Comment

I am thinking about hittin' it on the quads this weekend...
        The Hummer Club Inc.
        Director - Events Planning/Ambassador Program
        Eric@TheHummerClubInc.com
        www.thehummerclubinc.com

Comment

let's get some people together and get out there. i'm off on sundays if anyone is going out there then.
          I understand the Jeep thing.......that's why i drive a Toyota.

'91 Toyota truck(3.0 to 3.4 swapped)
          "F@#k vacuum lines my truck sucks enough!"

Comment

I went out there last weekend with my son and father. It was fun on the Quads. Really its a great place to take the family for some easy riding. Not really all great for trucks from what I can tell. They have 208 Acres accoring to the owner but I would be willing to say 2/3 of it is crop fields that are off limits.

I will no doubt go back as its close and my 10yr. old son and my 60yr. old dad can run it.
            The Hummer Club Inc.
            Director - Events Planning/Ambassador Program
            Eric@TheHummerClubInc.com
            www.thehummerclubinc.com

Comment

what date yall going there

anybody taking quads
              84 s10 with 8"s of lift on 33's soon to be straight axeled

Comment

how much is it to get in? is there room for trailers? what about waiver forms for my underage brother??
                2013 RZR S

Comment

oxford offroad

I will be going here on the quad next week. Video and pics will be posted. If you want to join me txt or call jesse 5133933481

Comment

I've been there about 4 times. I was told the name was Shelton's Farm. Don't take anything you don't want scratched up real bad. Some of the trails are very tight. If DTOR is worse than this, I'll make sure I don't go there. There are some good hills, and the creek is alright. It's not very challenging for a capable rig, unless it's muddy. If I wasn't 25 mins away, I wouldn't go there. It's cheap and close to me. It is small, mostly farm land...

This is where I got the Cliff Diver name. We were coming back up the creek and went up this little hill to the left of the S bend and ended up dropping back in the creek from a 10' to 12' drop off. I was lucky the truck didn't flip over. I somehow punched the gas when the truck hit nose first and ended up on all fours. I told the owner someone is going to get killed there, so he dragged a bunch of trees in front of it.

No waivers. Tool Man got his semi and 52' trailer in there, so there is plenty of room for trailers. It's 10 bucks a person. No bathrooms, just the great outdoors...

Comment

I was wondering who went off that. That's a heck of a drop.

Comment

Originally posted by race10 View Post
                        I was wondering who went off that. That's a heck of a drop.
                        I still cringe when I think about it. LOL. It's a very weird feeling when the land dissapears and you start falling... Going up the hill all we saw was sky, then all we saw was the bottom of the creek bed.

Comment

Good times. I saw you out there a while back. You and a guy in a black truck with no bed on it. He said it was one of he's first times out in it. I was in a side by side back by the water fall down from your ledge.

Comment

I went in that same creek years ago following another jeep & he ended up on his roof off that cliff. Pretty scary with no roll cage! Came down in the creek right behind me... wow, just figured out that was 6 years ago! http://www.terrainstompers.com/photo...?g2_itemId=191

Driver of that jeep was ok, had a goose egg, but otherwise pretty good shape for the roof being at dash-level.

Comment

Originally posted by jfiscus View Post
                              Driver of that jeep was ok, had a goose egg, but otherwise pretty good shape for the roof being at dash-level.
                              Beaker can barely ride a bicycle

Comment

Originally posted by race10 View Post
                                Good times. I saw you out there a while back. You and a guy in a black truck with no bed on it. He said it was one of he's first times out in it. I was in a side by side back by the water fall down from your ledge.
                                He was riding with me day we went over the ledge. I'm still amazed I landed on my wheels.
                                Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                X