X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

yea that would be a big surprise...
    sigpic
    chris hodges
    96 fzj80 3x locked, 4"lift, 37s, homebrew sliders and bumpers,a work in progress
    71 fj55, SOA, locked...The jungle bus... retired

Comment

There was some people out the night riding awhile before that that went straight off it in the center of the bend in a basically stock k5 and destroyed it. I don't think they fared as well as you did.

Comment

yup, same spot, coming up out of the creek at the top of your pics; then making an abrumpt right "turn".

Comment

Went there yeasturday in the ice and snow and had a great time. The conditions made it challenging and the trails were not as narrow as it is in the spring and summer months.
          sigpic

Comment

Dang. If I would have known that I would have come down and rode some. I only have a side by side right now but I try not to get in the way. one of these days I might get my rig done and I'll definitely have to get up with everyone on here.

Comment

Might b taking the side by side out Sunday if I can find anyone else to go.

Comment

Originally posted by race10 View Post
                Might b taking the side by side out Sunday if I can find anyone else to go.
                It's gonna be a muddy mess, I'll pass.

Comment

Come on now. It won't be in a cab.

Comment

I saw your post and tried to get my buddy with S-B-S to come join ya but he wasn't digging the idea of calf deep mud.. puss.

I also meant to tell you I saw your buddies rig on PBB for sale... that is one bad mofo!

Jeff

Comment

Rubber boots are cheap. And ya I can't wait to see what he builds. Did you notice the really good looking guy on the right in like the third or forth pic down.

Comment

True, but it's barely fun dry. Takes too long to clean my rig off. I hate mud...

Comment

I never thought my account was activated on here so I haven't been on here in awhile. I'd meet up and go out to Sheltons some time for something to do nobody ever wants to go there, I don't mind it doesn't take 15 minutes to get to.

Comment

Ya just let me know I'm just right down the road. What part of Hamilton are you from.

Comment

West Side

Comment

Has to be Chris. Right.

Comment

Working...
                                X