Big Rock on Black Friday

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by gothodgie View Post
    What time do u think u will be at the AA exit ?... I could meet ya there since i am on the other side of the world from you...

Chris
    Should be about 8:15 or so

Comment

Originally posted by Tool Man View Post
      Should be about 8:15 or so
      Sounds good... takes me about the same time to get there... If i remember right there is a speedway right off the exit there....

Anybody else? Jason, Goerge, Scott, Nick etc etc...? anybody...

Last edited by gothodgie; 11-18-2010, 10:08 PM.
      sigpic
      chris hodges
      96 fzj80 3x locked, 4"lift, 37s, homebrew sliders and bumpers,a work in progress
      71 fj55, SOA, locked...The jungle bus... retired

Comment

Wish I could join in...Gotta get the engine in the ford taurus.So ,I can start the full-width axle swap on my XJ.
        Hope to catch you next trip.

Nick
        Just a 200 dollar cherokee that wouldn't start ..
        Ten years later same chrome grille ..

Comment

may try and get out there also.still to soon to tell.:)

Comment

Originally posted by Coppertop View Post
            Wish I could join in...Gotta get the engine in the ford taurus.So ,I can start the full-width axle swap on my XJ.
            Hope to catch you next trip.

Nick
            Full width... nice upgrade... i really like the way a cherokee looks on wide axles...
            Cool.. good luck with the Taurus..

Originally posted by krawlin85toy View Post
            may try and get out there also.still to soon to tell.:)
            Hope u can make it...

Chris
            sigpic
            chris hodges
            96 fzj80 3x locked, 4"lift, 37s, homebrew sliders and bumpers,a work in progress
            71 fj55, SOA, locked...The jungle bus... retired

Comment

damn if I did not have drive all the way back from ft wayne and then go to work friday night... man that is so tempting... beat the sami up at big rock... show u what old Splattt can do.... lol
              Thanks,
              67fastback

-------------
              84 Honda cr60r - for sale
              87 Honda 200sx - for sale
              67 Mustang fastback - under restoration MCA #63430
              04 Silverado 2500 crew cab
              87 sami - "SPLAT"
              87 sami tin top - "Blue Fire"
              88 sami - "Squirt"

My New Video Channel -http://www.youtube.com/PhillbillyProduction

My Video Channel - http://www.youtube.com/justworkn

Comment

Subscribed, must check availability...

And maybe I can find my TRD center cap... Hint hint if anyone has it

Comment

Originally posted by no mods View Post
                  Subscribed, must check availability...

And maybe I can find my TRD center cap... Hint hint if anyone has it
                  center cap?over rated just holds all the crap in you run thru.. did not see it before hand,sorry.

Comment

Forecast: Saturday - Partly cloudy in the morning...then becoming mostly sunny. Highs in the upper 30s.

brrr
                    I want to be the reason you look down at your phone and smile........then walk into a pole.

Comment

Jeeps interior will be in the mid 70's (almost as warm as macys) as long as I am not connecting straps or cable.
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by tjjeepjeep View Post
                        Forecast: Saturday - Partly cloudy in the morning...then becoming mostly sunny. Highs in the upper 30s.

brrr
                        That might make the creek interesting in the morning...

Comment

That may be good for Saturday, but since you will be there on Black Friday, Saturdays weather don't matter at this point.... lol

Comment

That may be good for Saturday, but since you will be there on Black Friday, Saturdays weather don't matter at this point.... lol
                            Yea realized that at some point...no work equals a Sat in my pea brain. Friday has a slight chance of snow showers in the morning. Highs in the lower 30s. West winds 10 to 15 mph with gusts up to 30 mph. Chance of snow 20 percent. Wind is gonna make it coooold. Sat is up to a high of 40 now (they just guess at the forecast).

Just sharing...
                            I want to be the reason you look down at your phone and smile........then walk into a pole.

Comment

Originally posted by tjjeepjeep View Post
                              Yea realized that at some point...no work equals a Sat in my pea brain. Friday has a slight chance of snow showers in the morning. Highs in the lower 30s. West winds 10 to 15 mph with gusts up to 30 mph. Chance of snow 20 percent. Wind is gonna make it coooold. Sat is up to a high of 40 now (they just guess at the forecast).

Just sharing...
                              So i'm guessing you will attend Macy's sale reather than freeze digets off in cold weather...At least your rig has heat

Comment

So i'm guessing you will attend Macy's sale reather than freeze digets off in cold weather...At least your rig has heat
                                Wouldn't go near a mall that day if you pay me .... still up in the air actually re Friday.

Comment

Working...
                                X