Big Rock on Black Friday

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Big Rock on Black Friday

Me and ToolMan are heading to Big Rock on black Friday if anyone is interested in going. We might have a few others coming as well. This time I'll try not to mangle my rear driveshaft.

Sounds like a great way to spend Black Friday...
    I want to be the reason you look down at your phone and smile........then walk into a pole.

Comment

Originally posted by tjjeepjeep View Post
      Sounds like a great way to spend Black Friday...
      let me guess yours will be at Macys
      One of these days Zuk 2.0

Comment

Originally posted by Flxratd View Post
        let me guess yours will be at Macys
        duh
        I want to be the reason you look down at your phone and smile........then walk into a pole.

Comment

Thinking of going to red river gorge but may go to big rock possibly.
          sigpic

Comment

will be at red river gorge all weekend
            For you guys who can't drive, I have owned a frame rack for several years. Prices are based on your skill and ability to wreck it....

Comment

I might be up for this... post up the details as u figure it out and maybe we can meet up somewhere for the drive down...

Chris
              sigpic
              chris hodges
              96 fzj80 3x locked, 4"lift, 37s, homebrew sliders and bumpers,a work in progress
              71 fj55, SOA, locked...The jungle bus... retired

Comment

Originally posted by 94Dodge Truggy View Post
                Thinking of going to red river gorge but may go to big rock possibly.
                Hey yell at me. I will have my t-case in by then and would like to wheel with you if you don't mind. Love to get some of your input on my old Dodge.
                You plan on staying at Abner's or are you roughing it? I'll just stay home since I'm 6 miles away.
                1994 Dodge Ram 5.9L SWB
                3/4 axles, 39.5 IROKS, HYDRO assist

Comment

Originally posted by BIGRAM View Post
                  Hey yell at me. I will have my t-case in by then and would like to wheel with you if you don't mind. Love to get some of your input on my old Dodge.
                  You plan on staying at Abner's or are you roughing it? I'll just stay home since I'm 6 miles away.
                  sleeping in heated trailer!
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by 94Dodge Truggy View Post
                    sleeping in heated trailer!
                    That works. You plan on staying at the creek or you got something else lined up?

My Grandpa has a place in Zachariah that can accomodate several rigs if needed. Prolly electric if you pitch him a few bucks. Safe and secure, there if needed.
                    1994 Dodge Ram 5.9L SWB
                    3/4 axles, 39.5 IROKS, HYDRO assist

Comment

Don't forget, we will be open on Thanksgiving Day,too! You can come in that night and camp, and be ready nice and early on Friday.

Comment

i got the day off so i am in for Big Rock as long as nothing comes up between now and then...

Chris
                        sigpic
                        chris hodges
                        96 fzj80 3x locked, 4"lift, 37s, homebrew sliders and bumpers,a work in progress

Comment

Big rock sounds very tempting. I have that whole weekend off and I'm looking for something to do. That is if the wife hasn't already picked something out for me.
                          If my life's a joke, how much further is it to the punchline

Comment

We are definitely going to Big Rock on Black Friday. We will be heading out Friday at 7:30am from Ross. Should put us there when it opens. If anyone wants to meet up on the way down and roll together let me know.

Comment

What time do u think u will be at the AA exit ?... I could meet ya there since i am on the other side of the world from you...

Chris
                              sigpic
                              chris hodges

Comment

Working...
                              X