X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 94Dodge Truggy View Post
    nobody backing out?
    Sigh...See ya tommorrow
    I want to be the reason you look down at your phone and smile........then walk into a pole.

Comment

Originally posted by gothodgie View Post
      i'll be at the speedway at the 275 AA exit about 8:15 ish... all loaded and ready to roll... See ya in the morning....

Pater u bringing the jeep or razor... or both?

Chris
      armstrongs rig n RZR S.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by BIGRAM View Post
        Truck is together and loaded for Slade, who's coming this way and when? If you guys can use some extra company I'm ready.
        Come to big rock with us! I want to see the dodge!
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by 94Dodge Truggy View Post
          Come to big rock with us! I want to see the dodge!
          x2
          sigpic
          chris hodges
          96 fzj80 3x locked, 4"lift, 37s, homebrew sliders and bumpers,a work in progress
          71 fj55, SOA, locked...The jungle bus... retired

Comment

Originally posted by gothodgie View Post
            i'll be at the speedway at the 275 AA exit about 8:15 ish... all loaded and ready to roll... See ya in the morning....
            Chris
            We'll be there. Can't miss us, ToolMan has 3 fullsize rigs on his trailer.

Is it ever gonna quit raining? WTF

Comment

I want to come to BigRock but not tomorrow. Maybe in the next couple weeks if there is another group going out, just not prepared for that trip yet. It's rained all evening down here, definetely going to be slick.
              1994 Dodge Ram 5.9L SWB
              3/4 axles, 39.5 IROKS, HYDRO assist

Comment

got back from Big Rock about 7:30... Had a great time, even if it was as cold as a witches *** outside... The creek was flowing, but not to bad, the holes i remembered from the "Rocked to the CORE" trail ride definetly had more water in them this trip...
                That's Kevin and Pater trying Widow maker today, it was slick as h***...

I only got a few pics, but here are the 1's worth sharing...
                Attached Files
                Last edited by gothodgie; 11-26-2010, 10:35 PM.
                sigpic
                chris hodges
                96 fzj80 3x locked, 4"lift, 37s, homebrew sliders and bumpers,a work in progress
                71 fj55, SOA, locked...The jungle bus... retired

Comment

Not many pics cause I'm a wus and didn't want to get out of the rig. Great time!!
                  Attached Files
                  I want to be the reason you look down at your phone and smile........then walk into a pole.

Comment

If you would have bent down a little bit in the next to the last pic you could made the Samurai look like it was running stacks.

Comment

Originally posted by 8UP View Post
                      If you would have bent down a little bit in the next to the last pic you could made the Samurai look like it was running stacks.
                      had to go back and look---then laughed
                      One of these days Zuk 2.0

Comment

Wow! the water was definately up. My brother and I went yesterday. Had a great time. I don't know how you guys fit full size rigs up Bypass. That was tight in my TJ. The tree squeeze half way up the muddy exit hill left an "impression" on my A-pillar:)
                        Ian

06 Toyota 4Runner

Comment

Originally posted by Drivermod View Post
                          Wow! the water was definately up. My brother and I went yesterday. Had a great time. I don't know how you guys fit full size rigs up Bypass. That was tight in my TJ. The tree squeeze half way up the muddy exit hill left an "impression" on my A-pillar:)
                          I believe that tree left an "impression" on a couple rigs in the group I was with too...

Comment

The tree squeeze half way up the muddy exit hill left an "impression" on my A-pillar:)
                            It got me too. It dented my fender, ripped my mirror off, destroyed my door and broke the window. Fun times...

Comment

Originally posted by 93 Krawler View Post
                              It got me too. It dented my fender, ripped my mirror off, destroyed my door and broke the window. Fun times...
                              I saw a few fresh scrapes on it and some glass laying around, Sunday. Figured you guys had been there.
                              Ian

06 Toyota 4Runner

Comment

I saw a few fresh scrapes on it and some glass laying around, Sunday. Figured you guys had been there.
                                The Dent Master was there! Tree? what tree? oh you mean the one that rearanged the front of my pos. Not that you could tell.

If you cant get around it go over it

Comment

Working...
                                X