Harlan, who is staying where?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Harlan, who is staying where?

Ttrying to figure out where to stay? If we stay too far away to drive the crawler to the trails will there be a place to park my truck and trailer close to the trails?

On the evarts side.. when you go in the park (past the park cabin) big open area on the right is where we always are.. I am going down that thursday night i Believe..

If any one is interested in meeting up to follow down I am planning on leaving thursday after work or Friday morn.... let me know
    Dont look @ me in that tone of voice or I WILL PUNCH YOU IN THE SHIRT! :mad:

Comment

Originally posted by jwend View Post
      On the evarts side.. when you go in the park (past the park cabin) big open area on the right is where we always are.. I am going down that thursday night i Believe..

If any one is interested in meeting up to follow down I am planning on leaving thursday after work or Friday morn.... let me know
      We plan on staying there too. We are hoping to secure a big enough space for all the CORE peeps. That will depend on how many are already there. Will roll out Friday morning and meet Chris "gothodgie" at the KY rest area and load his rig on Toolmans trailer. Then were off. We are shooting to be at the campsite by 11am. The rest area would be a good place to meet up and roll from there.

Comment

yeah i live 5 mins from there... there is a ton of room in that spot and there is another huge area below it too... I may plan on hooking up with you guys friday am then

Comment

Since this will be our CORE run for May, most of the group will probably meet there as well. Should be a blast.

Comment

Originally posted by 93 Krawler View Post
            Since this will be our CORE run for May, most of the group will probably meet there as well. Should be a blast.

Shoot me a time when you guys know... to be at camp by 11 it we would have to pull out of rest stop by 7:30 ish

Comment

I'll add this info to the agenda for Monday's meeting.
              I want to be the reason you look down at your phone and smile........then walk into a pole.

Comment

Originally posted by tjjeepjeep View Post
                I'll add this info to the agenda for Monday's meeting.
                I will try and make this months meeting... if i can get out of work

Comment

Shoot me a time when you guys know... to be at camp by 11 it we would have to pull out of rest stop by 7:30 ish
                  We will leave Ross at 6am to put us at the rest area around 6:45 to load his rig. Hope to rollin by 7am.

Comment

I will try and make this months meeting... if i can get out of work
                    Sounds great! I know you're busy busy busy...
                    I want to be the reason you look down at your phone and smile........then walk into a pole.

Comment

Is non paid members allowed to convoy and camp too?
                      my next rig will be on the trail before zuk 2.0 will

Comment

Well sure. All is welcome.

Comment

Originally posted by yellowjacket View Post
                          Is non paid members allowed to convoy and camp too?

Everyone but you Rob.... you gona have that little buggy ready??

Comment

A couple of us are planning on heading down from Dayton. We'll probably meet up with you guys as well.

Comment

is everyone stayin the whole weekend, or anyone headin back on sunday? I dont think wifey wants me gone all three days
                              If you don't want it broke, don't let me drive it....

Comment

Working...
                              X