No announcement yet.

Harlan, who is staying where?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

most of the people on here are going down friday but me and a few are heading down thursday evening if you want to trailer along... pm me for my number if you want
    Dont look @ me in that tone of voice or I WILL PUNCH YOU IN THE SHIRT! :mad:

Comment

Originally posted by jwend View Post
      most of the people on here are going down friday but me and a few are heading down thursday evening if you want to trailer along... pm me for my number if you want
      i wouldnt be able to leave till like 615
      80hp of fury!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by 93 Krawler View Post
        We plan on staying there too. We are hoping to secure a big enough space for all the CORE peeps. That will depend on how many are already there. Will roll out Friday morning and meet Chris "gothodgie" at the KY rest area and load his rig on Toolmans trailer. Then were off. We are shooting to be at the campsite by 11am. The rest area would be a good place to meet up and roll from there.
        I can't wait...

sigpic
        chris hodges
        96 fzj80 3x locked, 4"lift, 37s, homebrew sliders and bumpers,a work in progress
        71 fj55, SOA, locked...The jungle bus... retired

Comment

Originally posted by gothodgie View Post
          I can't wait...

Gonna be a blast. I've been ready to go back since the fall crawl.

Originally posted by wheelin678 View Post
          ill be there....whoever it was that lives in ross.....i live right down on crosby off 128:

Me and the Toolman both live in Ross. He's on 128 down from Ameristop, and I'm off Layhigh around the corner from him.

Ok.. so who is in!?? I think I am going to go down that Thursday so i will try to section off a spot for everyone... for those who dont know my rig and new tow rig i will post pics so you know its me..... would like to have a idea of how much space i need to retain.
          I think there will be around 10 club members down there, maybe more...
          Most of us will be there around 11am Friday. Some will be down that night. Just look for the CORE stickers and say hey.

Harlan rocks!!!

Comment

well stop by sometime man....im a stone throws away from you......
            80hp of fury!!!!!!

Comment

I think there will be around 10 club members down there, maybe more...
              Most of us will be there around 11am Friday. Some will be down that night. Just look for the CORE stickers and say hey.

Harlan rocks!!! [/QUOTE]

When you come in the park you will pass the lower camp ground (across Creek) then a slight opening in road the is another open area on right.. we will be there I will try to get and keep enough area for everyone...

Comment

When you come in the park you will pass the lower camp ground (across Creek) then a slight opening in road the is another open area on right.. we will be there I will try to get and keep enough area for everyone...
                Sweet. We have to get Toolman's semi in there somewhere.

Comment

i will be there from tuesday on...see ya there
                  95 yj, fresh fuel injected 302, c-6, twin sticked 205, 3 linked high pinion d60 front, double trianulated 4 linked 14 bolt rear (all aluminum links) locked both ends, 4:56 gears, full hydro steering, high steer, 4 wheel discs, 16" 2.5 fox air shocks, 39.5" irok's. just finishing a full frame-up redo thanks to a great friend and one knowledgable(sp?) s.o.b casey cravens for without him this could not have been done in such a short time and done right!

LOOK OUT "WHITEY" HERE I COME!!!

Comment

We'll be there sometime Friday evening and are staying at the black mountain cabins, but I'll swing by and mingle for awhile!

Comment

RAIN!!! Gawd I wish it would freakin' rain some more!
                      Hope the trails don't suck to bad.

Comment

Originally posted by 8UP View Post
                        RAIN!!! Gawd I wish it would freakin' rain some more!
                        Hope the trails don't suck to bad.
                        Ah there is only a 60% chance friday.. it'll be ok.. makes stuff slick and interesting... less grip means fewer brakes

Comment

It seems to dry up pretty quick there, so I think if the sun is out, we'll be dry by Saturday. No dust will be nice.

Comment

harlan

We are heading down friday. camping at verda field..i am sure i will run into a few of you. see ya there
                            ZUKI linked f/r 16v air shocks cut 39.5" tsl. exod. full hydro F/R. rear steer.

Comment

you guys be safe down there, and enjoy , take alot of vids for us all...

I have to go to wedding so I got to miss this one...:(

hey dont for get to check out Chain Rock while you are down there....
                              http://www.2geton.net/martin/moonbow...eville_ky.html
                              Last edited by 67fastback; 05-26-2011, 03:21 AM.
                              Thanks,
                              67fastback

-------------
                              84 Honda cr60r - for sale
                              87 Honda 200sx - for sale
                              67 Mustang fastback - under restoration MCA #63430
                              04 Silverado 2500 crew cab
                              87 sami - "SPLAT"
                              87 sami tin top - "Blue Fire"
                              88 sami - "Squirt"

My New Video Channel -http://www.youtube.com/PhillbillyProduction

My Video Channel - http://www.youtube.com/justworkn

Comment

Half our group will be leaving Friday at noon and will be staying at the Coal Camp cabins. The other have will be leaving at 4 on Friday. We will have 3 Xj's 2 Grands one being a 2010 stocker. We will also be bring a 79 rear dana 60 if ppl need parts on wants to buy it call me at 513-544-mudd or my brother 513-290-jeep.
                                Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                X