Nov – Rocked to the CORE Tour: 11/3 & 11/4 – Sat @ Haspin & Sun @ Big Rock

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by comanchedude View Post
    SO.. is Haspin out then, everyone going to big rock only?
    No, me and Hodgie are spending Saturday scouting for trails for a future CORE run, and also trying to find some good trails for the Sunday run.

Or what Scott said... He posted while I was typing.

Comment

Originally posted by 93 Krawler View Post
      No, me and Hodgie are spending Saturday scouting for trails for a future CORE run, and also trying to find some good trails for the Sunday run.

Or what Scott said... He posted while I was typing.
      ha speed typing is a sport

i type then think...thats what gets me in trouble
      One of these days Zuk 2.0

Comment

OK that's cool. put some extra lights on the MJ so ready for night runs..
        just don’t get stupid and stick a Chevy engine in your Jeep. Man I hate that

Comment

If I can get my rig tore apart/fixed and put back together by Fri Nov 2nd I will be there, problem is I don't have a day off to work on it. Will do the best I can.
          No need for a Winch...You just have to make it !!

Comment

Originally posted by Runoveru2 View Post
            If I can get my rig tore apart/fixed and put back together by Fri Nov 2nd I will be there, problem is I don't have a day off to work on it. Will do the best I can.
            I'm waiting on a call back from Sunfire for the warranty on my Skyjacker spring I cracked. We welded a piece of 1/4 plate over the crack in Harlan, so I'll roll with it if I have to.

Comment

Originally posted by 93 Krawler View Post
              I'm waiting on a call back from Sunfire for the warranty on my Skyjacker spring I cracked. We welded a piece of 1/4 plate over the crack in Harlan, so I'll roll with it if I have to.
              Coilovers and 4 link this winter?
              sigpic

Comment

Me and sara would like to trail ride at big rock. I helped dozer keith with some of the original trail making back in the day but im sure its all different now!

Shes (and...sigh...me) throwing a party sat so sunday looks good unless its a washout. Gonna slap on some tires and fix the yj cad(worst design EVER) and find our beegee's cd and be there in morn.
                my next rig will be on the trail before zuk 2.0 will

Comment

Originally posted by 94Dodge Truggy View Post
                  Coilovers and 4 link this winter?
                  Someday maybe, but not any time soon. I bent that spring at the 2011 Southern Shine in Harlan. It has taken a serious beating since then too. Put them on in Sept. 2009.

Comment

I am back in. New third installed and drove it a lot tonight. Seems to be doing well.
                    91 fj 80 on 37 Nitto Muds with a 10k winch. Cage and sliders coming soon.

Comment

Originally posted by Runoveru2 View Post
                      Guy on here has tg 5in springs 100.00

Comment

Depending on how this weather on the East Coast hits it could be an interesting weekend
                        91 fj 80 on 37 Nitto Muds with a 10k winch. Cage and sliders coming soon.

Comment

They named it Frankenstorm.Anything called that can't be good... My current work schedule has me working into saturday mourning.I don't think I'm making the Haspin run on saturday.Heck ,by the time I get some sleep the day will be half over.Might head down to Big Rock and try to find Kevin and the gang late saturday afternoon.

Nick
                          Just a 200 dollar cherokee that wouldn't start ..
                          Ten years later same chrome grille ..

Comment

Originally posted by Coppertop View Post
                            They named it Frankenstorm.Anything called that can't be good... My current work schedule has me working into saturday mourning.I don't think I'm making the Haspin run on saturday.Heck ,by the time I get some sleep the day will be half over.Might head down to Big Rock and try to find Kevin and the gang late saturday afternoon.

Nick
                            I thought that was hitting this weekend? I gave them points for creativity...
                            I want to be the reason you look down at your phone and smile........then walk into a pole.

Comment

Originally posted by tjjeepjeep View Post
                              I thought that was hitting this weekend? I gave them points for creativity...
                              Agreed...It does get your attention and imagination.Just glad it's hitting this weekend and not next.

Hopfully the mild weather will return.
                              Nick
                              Just a 200 dollar cherokee that wouldn't start ..
                              Ten years later same chrome grille ..

Comment

they say it will hit east coast about tuesday.

Comment

Working...
                                X