No announcement yet.

Nov – Rocked to the CORE Tour: 11/3 & 11/4 – Sat @ Haspin & Sun @ Big Rock

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Supposed to hit the east coast Tuesday and continue inland. Not sure what that exactly means for us if anything. Guess we wait and see. The European weather trackers have it headed directly to our area
    91 fj 80 on 37 Nitto Muds with a 10k winch. Cage and sliders coming soon.

Comment

im hoping to make it to big rock on sunday....Mid States Band Championships are on Saturday we perform at 10:30 Am awards are at 4 Finals shortly after

Originally posted by 94Dodge Truggy View Post
      The plan is to be at Haspin after work on friday around 5pm. Get set up at the "shoe tree" and set out for a night run at dark and maybe wheel all night. Then at 9:30 am saturday we will leave from the shoe tree for a trail run. If the group is 25+ large we will split up into 2 groups. The night run will be a challenging trip around the perimiter fence lines and ending up at "devils backbone". The night run is always a big hit and alot of fun so do not miss it! Bring your left over pumpkins for the pyrotechnics event that is stunning!

At around 6 or 8 pm we will set out for Big Rock for the next event and camp there and wheel all day sunday.

Post up if you plan on attending and I will keep a tally of going and not going participants.

Attending:

Truggy
      Jeepmanjeff
      Monkeystrong
      Itbrokeagain
      Coppertop
      Tjrider
      Jonesy
      Wrenchmonkey
      Comanchedude
      Frankinsteinxj
      Hodgie
      93Krawler
      Yellowjacket

Not attending:

Tjjeepjeep :p ?
      Brody Jacobs
      Billybob
      Jimmyjoe
      Sarge?
      Carwash
      Biggin96?
      George?
      --------
      O____O
      (O|||||||O)
      --O---O--

Comment

I am planning to attend Sunday only, at Big Rock. Looking forward to getting out.

John
        sigpic1950 CJ3A. Oddfire 225 V6, T-86 transmission, Dana 18 transfer case, 4 wheel disc brakes, locked front and rear. Manual saginaw steering. Warn winch, 9,000#.

Comment

Called a couple times but haven't gotten ahold of the owner...Right now it looks like Big Rock will be $20 per driver + no charge for passenger. I will continue to try to contact him about a Sat night run.
          Last edited by tjjeepjeep; 10-29-2012, 01:46 PM. Reason: n/c for passenger update
          I want to be the reason you look down at your phone and smile........then walk into a pole.

Comment

i gotta talk to the wife to see what she has planned, but am gonna try to make it out sunday to big rock if i can fix a few odds and ends on my junk before then
            beat up rusted out k5

Comment

what time will the ride start on Sunday? I'm planning on being there Sunday morning.

Comment

Not gonna make it this year...I need some replacement stickers. Maybe after tax time the JK will be paid off in Feb and starting to look for a Trail/road rig.
                Can't quite afford a truck+trailer+rig. Wish I could be there: unless someone has an open seat....still not allowed to beat the JK:(
                Jon

Comment

I just got off the phone with Duke at "Big Rock" a little while ago and he is going to waive the fee for passengers again this year...

A big thanks to Duke and all the staff at "Big Rock" for always being a gracious host...

sigpic
                  chris hodges
                  96 fzj80 3x locked, 4"lift, 37s, homebrew sliders and bumpers,a work in progress
                  71 fj55, SOA, locked...The jungle bus... retired

Comment

Originally posted by gothodgie View Post
                    I just got off the phone with Duke at "Big Rock" a little while ago and he is going to waive the fee for passengers again this year...

A big thanks to Duke and all the staff at "Big Rock" for always being a gracious host...

did the subject of a sat nite ride come up if so ? and same rules apply...no excessive noise from us or the vehicles...will he be there to sign waivers or will that be up to us again... sorry hodgie i like asking last minute questions...welcome to secretary
                    One of these days Zuk 2.0

Comment

Originally posted by Flxratd View Post
                      did the subject of a sat nite ride come up if so ? and same rules apply...no excessive noise from us or the vehicles...will he be there to sign waivers or will that be up to us again... sorry hodgie i like asking last minute questions...welcome to secretary
                      funny guy...

the night run did slip my mind... i will ask duke when i talk to him in a day or 2...
                      sigpic
                      chris hodges
                      96 fzj80 3x locked, 4"lift, 37s, homebrew sliders and bumpers,a work in progress
                      71 fj55, SOA, locked...The jungle bus... retired

Comment

I think its going to be sloppy this weekend
                        91 fj 80 on 37 Nitto Muds with a 10k winch. Cage and sliders coming soon.

Comment

Definitely will be a sloppy mess! Going to have to spray down the rig with no stick cooking oil to help shed the mud off!
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by 94Dodge Truggy View Post
                            Definitely will be a sloppy mess! Going to have to spray down the rig with no stick cooking oil to help shed the mud off!
                            Not a bad idea! I'm afraid that as the mud falls off, it will take parts with it on my heep.
                            JT Jones

83 Toyota - beater
                            87 Toyota Truggy

Comment

It supposed to rain? Or just still sloppy from the past few days?
                              my next rig will be on the trail before zuk 2.0 will

Comment

Originally posted by yellowjacket View Post
                                It supposed to rain? Or just still sloppy from the past few days?
                                no rain in the weekend forecast yet.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X