Nov – Rocked to the CORE Tour: 11/3 & 11/4 – Sat @ Haspin & Sun @ Big Rock

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Coppertop View Post
    I had a great time..Man, the jeep is a muddy mess.Heck ,I'm a muddy mess.. I hit a deer on the way home.No damage to the heep.Just,some blood and hair on the pass front bumper and pass front tire.

Pics and vids soon.
    Nick
    Video of the deer strike I had a good time today. Its was a little slick but was still fun

Comment

I had a great time..Man, the jeep is a muddy mess.Heck ,I'm a muddy mess.. I hit a deer on the way home.No damage to the heep.Just,some blood and hair on the pass front bumper and pass front tire.

Pics and vids soon.
      Nick
      Glad you're okay.

I had a blast!

Comment

• Great time wheeling. the night run was super cool. cant wait till the next run.
        just don’t get stupid and stick a Chevy engine in your Jeep. Man I hate that

Comment

• Don't ask....
          just don’t get stupid and stick a Chevy engine in your Jeep. Man I hate that

Comment

• Originally posted by timido View Post
            Video of the deer strike
            I wish...Comanchedude was behind me.He got the best view.

Originally posted by BlackCJ View Post
            Glad you're okay.

I had a blast!
            Thanks Camdon,Glad you had a good time.I'm still thinking about the winch of your's.Never seen anything like it.

Nick
            Just a 200 dollar cherokee that wouldn't start ..
            Ten years later same chrome grille ..

Comment

• Trail run report

Ok I guess ill start this and people can add to it from this. So George, Tammy, Kyle, myself along with Scott and Dan arrived at Haspin on Saturday morning around 9ish. Meet up with Jeep man Jeff along with Dustin and Jamie. Had to do a quick oil change and tune up on Dustin's rig since he took it for a swim friday night on the night run and found out toyota's cant swim real well. Finally hit the trails around 11ish and didnt make it too far before Dustin had to return and load is yoyo on trailer. Meet back up with Armstrong, Dan, and Jeep man Jeff on the trails and played around for bit. Got to give props to Armstrong he brought out the back up rig (E350 4x4) and wheeled with the best of them. With the rain and sleet mixture it was a sloppy mess, George and Jeep man Jeff tried the backbone made it up about 20-30 feet and that was it. Headed out from Haspin around 330 to BigRock. Arrived at BigRock around 6ish. Setup camp and then 93Krawler, myself, Armstrong, comanchedude, coppertop, and i believe black cj (hopefully not forgetting anyone) headed out for a night run. Just ran the outter perimeter trail and the creek bed. This morning beer gogles, timido, and jonsey meet us in the camp ground. We split up into two groups, our group lead by 93Krawler headed towards the outter perimeter trail and followed the tracks did alot of trail riding and a few slick hills. The other group lead by Coppertop i believe went in the opposite direction and did a little trail riding and ended up in creek bed and did all three waterfalls.

CARNAGE REPORT

Haspin Friday night: PATER pumpkin pieces
              Dustin possible motor issues
              Haspin Saturday: Armstrong lost front liscense plate
              BigRock Friday Night ?
              BigRock Saturday?
              BigRock Sunday: Hodgie's rear leaf spring perches broke off coming the last or first waterfall (how ever you want to look at it) and the rear axle wrapped up and snapped his pinion gear off and dropped inside the axle housing.

All in all was a good trip.

Almost forgot we figured out Kevins crappy cb problem
              Last edited by fastford; 11-04-2012, 11:07 PM.

Comment

• Pics
                Attached Files
                Last edited by 93 Krawler; 11-11-2012, 08:54 AM. Reason: Resized pics
                91 fj 80 on 37 Nitto Muds with a 10k winch. Cage and sliders coming soon.

Comment

• it was a good turn out on sunday and hope everyone had a bit of fun with it being a little slick and muddy.
                  FRIDAY NITE
                  jeepman jeff
                  jamie l
                  zookduster
                  truggy
                  SAT MORNING
                  jeepmanjeff
                  zookduster
                  jamie l
                  krawlin toyota
                  fastford
                  flxratd
                  hopesprings hauler
                  SAT NITE
                  itbroke again
                  hodgie
                  krawlin toyota
                  fastford
                  93 krawler
                  coppertop
                  wrench monkey
                  comanchedude
                  black cj
                  flxratd
                  SUNDAY
                  itbroke again
                  93 krawler
                  hodgie
                  coppertop
                  comanchedude
                  wrench monkey
                  black cj
                  flxratd
                  krawlin toyota
                  fastford
                  beer googles
                  jonesy
                  killercoatings
                  timido
                  redcj3a
                  and a clean white xj(sorry forgot your name)
                  if i forgot anyone sorry and chime in

as far as damage i need to add my heater on sat nite to the list

and wheeling a e350 van makes me laugh....being used to a sammy

anyhow good time had i hope(even you hodgie)see you on the trail....
                  One of these days Zuk 2.0

Comment

• Originally posted by Flxratd View Post
                    and wheeling a e350 van makes me laugh....being used to a sammy
                    (off-road semi truck)
                    1988 Suzuki Samurai on propane
                    FJ 40 axles (4.10)
                    5.14 tcase
                    36" TSL SX

Comment

• Great turnout!
                      sigpic

Comment

I wish...Comanchedude was behind me.He got the best view.

Thanks Camdon,Glad you had a good time. I'm still thinking about the winch of your's.Never seen anything like it.

Nick
                        Here's the ad I was talking about.
                        Attached Files

Comment

• As far as damaged goes, debeaded a tire, cut a tire, and crunched a door but due to some body work with an axe it is now functional. Can't wait to see everyones pictures and videos
                          91 fj 80 on 37 Nitto Muds with a 10k winch. Cage and sliders coming soon.

Comment

• Had a good time at Big Rock on Sunday. Had a flat tire, so it cut my day short. Kinda bummed I missed the fun/challenging stuff. Took some pictures. To lazy to embed them so follow the link, and feel free to tag people as needed.

http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?s...0900956&type=3

Working on getting some the go pro footage cut down. Here is one of the small hill climb.

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=...0900956&type=3

Looking forward to wheeling with you all again soon.
                            JT Jones

83 Toyota - beater
                            87 Toyota Truggy

Comment

• Hey JT -- I'll help:
                              Attached Files
                              I want to be the reason you look down at your phone and smile........then walk into a pole.

Comment

• and few more...
                                Attached Files
                                I want to be the reason you look down at your phone and smile........then walk into a pole.

Comment

Working...
                                X