No announcement yet.

WindRock Trip 9/27 -9/29

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well it is a young mans sport.. That sxs ..code for advanced hover around..will allow you to enjoy the out doors....

Originally posted by 93 Krawler View Post
    It sucks he's missing my last trip in my rig. It's going for sale after this trip. I'll be looking for a SXS real soon.
    just don’t get stupid and stick a Chevy engine in your Jeep. Man I hate that

Comment

Got a little update and a few pics from the guys that are currently wheelin down at Windrock, judging by the last couple of pics I would say they are having a killer time...
      Attached Files
      No need for a Winch...You just have to make it !!

Comment

Originally posted by Runoveru2 View Post
        Got a little update and a few pics from the guys that are currently wheelin down at Windrock, judging by the last couple of pics I would say they are having a killer time...
        Definitely had a good time. Windrock is awesome! Pics coming soon.

Comment

My pictures.

http://s969.photobucket.com/user/bsc...%20Sept%202013

This needs to be a yearly CORE trip. Windrock is an awesome the same distance from Cincy as Harlan.... That is if you stick to the highway and don't wheel the tow rigs through the park in the dark.

Comment

looks like a great place to wheel.
            beat up rusted out k5

Comment

Originally posted by beer_goggles_009 View Post
              That is if you stick to the highway and don't wheel the tow rigs through the park in the dark.
              sounds like there's more to that story....;)
              I want to be the reason you look down at your phone and smile........then walk into a pole.

Comment

Originally posted by tjjeepjeep View Post
                sounds like there's more to that story....;)
                Let's just say that you should never have a map pack installed on your GPS other than the main map while trying to get there... I added a nice map of the north Cumberland trail system before we went. My GPS took us through about 12 miles of the trail system. It took over 2 hours to get through it. It was totally insane. Lesson learned. Now I can honestly say that I have wheeled my tow rig while hauling my off-road rig.

Comment

Here are my pictures:

http://s928.photobucket.com/user/bil...2027-29%202013

Enjoy!

Comment

That is if you stick to the highway and don't wheel the tow rigs through the park in the dark.
                    Hell, that's turning into a habit for you. Did the same thing down in Harlan back in April!

DIRTY DEEDS, DONE DIRT CHEAP
                    Whatever doesn't kill you makes you stranger

Comment

Not even close to the same thing Robert.

In harlan that was a late night parts run on relatively nice road in a pickup. At windrock we ran 12+ miles of trails with our trailers loaded..... and no one was broken when we started.

Comment

Not even close to the same thing Robert.

In harlan that was a late night parts run on relatively nice road in a pickup. At windrock we ran 12+ miles of trails with our trailers loaded..... and no one was broken when we started.
                        Thankfully, no one was broken when we got done either...

Comment

We rolled in there year before last late at night and towed all the way to the top of the mountain before we figured out we missed the new campground. Glad you had a good time.
                          91 Ranger ext cab, 60, 14 bolt, 4:88's, 39.5's, doubler, lot's of character

Comment

Originally posted by Redriverranger View Post
                            We rolled in there year before last late at night and towed all the way to the top of the mountain before we figured out we missed the new campground. Glad you had a good time.
                            We came in on the top of the mountain on G1 from highway 116. We were on G1 for about 9 miles till we hit P1. We got to the bottom and Jim's rotors were red hot and smoking like crazy.

Comment

Working...
                            X