No announcement yet.

Offroad Expo Hara Arena

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I posted in the offroadohio fb page. Bunch of people with near stock jeeps that ride the unimproved township roads said it was awesome.

Everyone with real trail experience said it was so so.

That's what I exspected.

I saw some pics. Looks like alot of empty space for vendors but I talked to ralph that runs a local park near me. 2500 admission passes sold today.

So maybe next year they can step it up.

Saw a pic of a couple not show quality real rigs. No true monster trucks some jks. A buggy from dirt nasty. And some outlaw mud trucks.

sent on tapatalk
    www.offroadohio.com
    www.facebook.com/offroadohio1
    www.youtube.com/offroadohio1
    www.photobucket.com/offroadohio

Comment

Another guy said more show than expo.

My logo and rig made the clay valley booth. :)

sent on tapatalk
      www.offroadohio.com
      www.facebook.com/offroadohio1
      www.youtube.com/offroadohio1
      www.photobucket.com/offroadohio

Comment

I thought it was decent and worth the 40 minute trip and $10 to get the family in. The kids probably had a better time than I did because they could sit in the monster truck and all the side x sides. Not a ton of vendors but what I expected for the a first time show. There were a lot of what I consider real-world trail rigs there. Only a few obvious full blow mall crawlers.

Comment

I got my train horns from 4 Mudders so I'm happy.

Comment

Originally posted by Waffle
            Ur not gona be the guy blastin that thing at 4am thru camp are ya?
            Never know

Comment

U kno Tom u gotta sleep sometime too
              I don't sleep anymore

Comment

Ok what is that?
                SAE mini-Baja car built by OSU. SAE is the Society of Automotive Engineers and they write a lot of the standardized testing and material protocols. They hold competitions in which teams of college students build these from scratch based on a set of rules and regulations and then they hold competitions. The biggest thing is the required engine is a 10 HP Briggs & Stratton.

They also have several other competitions such as Formula (think go-carts on asphalt), super mileage (cars modified for max MPG), clean snowmobile, etc...

Comment

They also had a small pulling tractor there that they had built.

Comment

Working...
                  X