No announcement yet.

Core Badlands run

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The did just bulldoze a trail all the way to a family cemetery at the back of Livingston. From what I hear they can get police cruisers way back in there now. Mike Shelton probably knows more about it.
    '94 YJ

Comment

Originally posted by sarge View Post
      yep it's legal with tags , valid lic. and proof of ins. , all of these must be on you when your wheling or YOU WILL GET A TICKET. .
      ok i ride a quad and a rhino! i have valid lic. and proof of ins but what about tags???:confused:
      real trucks dont have spark plugs

Comment

Livingston is for licensed and insured vehicles only. Trails are dirt roads. Be prepared to be stopped by local authority. Badlands!
        sigpic

Comment

I agree, for quads or Rhinos go to the Badlands. Or Harlan.
          '94 YJ

Comment

sarge---- where does shawn and the boys ride when they go down there? just stay around kevins i guess?
            real trucks dont have spark plugs

Comment

There is a great deal of trails on and near Kevins , however, I think we are going to leave Kevins Sat. morning and head to an area called Sandlick and take the trails into Livingston. Kevin said it takes about an hour and a half by trail or 10-15 min. by road to get to the Livingston area.
              I haven't been down there yet so I'm just going by what Kevin has told me.

Comment

hoping to hit that area with you guys sometime sarge.

Comment

bring the rail we'll meet you on 75 somewhere .....

Comment

The rail is for sale... no more runs in it.

Comment

Ya'll need your own thread....

Badlands: Looks like both campgrounds are closed until April. The Attica Inn is gonna cost $72 a night. We still interested in doing this? And exactly who is 'we' at this point?

Gumby/Shirley -- Call me with your thoughts..
                      I want to be the reason you look down at your phone and smile........then walk into a pole.

Comment

Lets camp at a rest area or in the barn or something! My thread has been jacked!
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by 94Dodge Truggy View Post
                          My thread has been jacked!
                          I'd guess it's payback...
                          I want to be the reason you look down at your phone and smile........then walk into a pole.

Comment

OH NO ! we Jacked a thread that Scott started ..... shame on us !

Comment

Wish I could go with you guys I heard that the place is under new management and they slightly raised the prices.

Comment

Camp ground is already open I will be camping I will be camping there saturday evening with a bunch of bronco nuts.

Comment

Working...
                                X