No announcement yet.

Core Badlands run

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Got out of work on the 29th so I can go now. What time do you plan on leaving Truggy? I wouldn't mind having someone to follow out.
    2006 Chevy Tahoe Z71
    2010 Harley Street Glide

Comment

I think I might ride up with you John, Jacob is trying to go too.
      I believe this will be our finest hour

Comment

Originally posted by lilbluexj View Post
        Got out of work on the 29th so I can go now. What time do you plan on leaving Truggy? I wouldn't mind having someone to follow out.
        I am not sure yet but the sooner the better! I will post up on here with a time soon.
        sigpic

Comment

Has there been a decision on where everybody is camping? or not camping?
          '84 Cherokee body welded to an '86 Blazer frame , fuel injected 350, 700r4 trans, np208 t-case, 44 front and a welded 14 bolt in the rear on 35" boggers, radiator in the rear, and a full cage

Comment

I believe we are camping in the park.
            sigpic

Comment

they allow that now? sweet!

Comment

Originally posted by 94Dodge Truggy View Post
                I am not sure yet but the sooner the better! I will post up on here with a time soon.
                Sounds good. I'm about 5 minutes from your neighborhood so i can meet wherever works best for you too. Jacob i think you need to get the jeep out and go with us. I'll get your shock mount welded on for you next week if you want or I can atleast bring the welder over.
                2006 Chevy Tahoe Z71
                2010 Harley Street Glide

Comment

The Attica Family Campground is now open, so I'm assuming we're going to stay there. Anyone need anything other than primitive camping?? Count us in..

http://www.atticacamping.com/
                  Last edited by tjjeepjeep; 03-16-2008, 03:15 PM.
                  I want to be the reason you look down at your phone and smile........then walk into a pole.

Comment

List of all attending so far are:

Myself +samurai n quad n deuce.5
                    Eric Doan +new rig
                    Scott Armstrong +Samurai
                    Scott & Lisa +Jeep
                    Dan +Samurai
                    Scott (Kentucky) +Samurai
                    Jamie + Samurai & Arctic cat side by side
                    Crazy429
                    Lilbluexj
                    Scarface
                    Hybrid

Maybes are:

My friend Dan Noe
                    Mudstud
                    Danny beach

I am in the process of having a night run scheduled for the badlands ride saturday on the orange trail. The management will agree to it but vehicles must have a functioning muffler system!
                    Post up if you are going if you want to meet up or want camping spots reserved. Hope to see you there!
                    Last edited by 94Dodge Truggy; 03-24-2008, 01:28 PM.
                    sigpic

Comment

I've heard that Lilbluexj (John), Hybrid (Jacob) and his dad, and Scarface (Jon) are going.

Right now I think we have a group pulling out after work on Friday. Not sure anything more exact right now, but I'll try to keep everyone up to date. I'm calling Monday to warn them we're gonna be there Friday night. I'll get primitive sites for everyone unless you tell me otherwise. (Pater, I'm assuming you've not called them. )

Um, anyone else notice that the rest of us need to change our name to either Scott, Dan or John (various spellings allowed).
                      I want to be the reason you look down at your phone and smile........then walk into a pole.

Comment

Jacob, his dad, Jon, and I will have to wait till sometime early Sat. morning to leave. Jon and I won't be able to leave till at least sometime after 10p on Fri. so we'll just wait till early Sat. morning. We're going to try to leave early enough to make it before everyone heads out on the trail.
                        2006 Chevy Tahoe Z71
                        2010 Harley Street Glide

Comment

My dad and I are planning on coming as of now. We will be heading up with Lilbluexj and Scarface early saturday morning.
                          '84 Cherokee body welded to an '86 Blazer frame , fuel injected 350, 700r4 trans, np208 t-case, 44 front and a welded 14 bolt in the rear on 35" boggers, radiator in the rear, and a full cage

Comment

I am in the process of having a night run scheduled for the badlands ride saturday on the orange trail. The management will agree to it but vehicles must have a functioning muffler system!
                            Thanks for working on getting this set up Truggy! Night runs are the best! Love them!

Comment

Originally posted by tjjeepjeep View Post
                              Thanks for working on getting this set up Truggy! Night runs are the best! Love them!
                              Night runs scare me! :( Jamie and Scott Armstrong wheel horribly when it is dark out! ;)
                              sigpic

Comment

Jamie and Scott Armstrong wheel horribly when it is dark out! ;)
                                Hmm last night run with those two I recall as Jamie's rig being somewhat quiet after say midnight (something about no propane). I still had a great time on that run. Course, I wasn't being towed around Slade for hours either (lead vehicle).

Comment

Working...
                                X