No announcement yet.

Please vote for me!! Top Truck 2010 #11

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Congrats CW, looks of work paid off. Remember when you were trying to sell it?

So anyone notice how the dude from Guam is going to get to Hollister? That in it's self is crazy.
    88 XJ - 5" lift - 35" BFG's - Bumpers - Rock Rails - Homebrewed OBA - Roof Rack - Tube Doors - Trimmed - Dented

87 XJ - D44 - Disco D30 - 235's - 231TC - Stock for now

Comment

• And I would still sell it, for the right price!

Yea, the guam guy is nutty! I hope he makes it!

Comment

• Congrats....

Nick
        Just a 200 dollar cherokee that wouldn't start ..
        Ten years later same chrome grille ..

Comment

• congrats carwash when do you head out i know i read it but forgot, give it alot of new beauty marks while your out there
          98 xj 4.5" lift

Comment

• Thanks! Be leaving a little over 7 weeks. Not much time to get the laundry list of crap done that i have to do.

Comment

• One thing off the list.. a little rear steer pron!
              Attached Files

Comment

• Sweet, thanks man.

Ha, you left that bearing off there... I need to hit the HF and get me a new bearing block and puller... mine has disappeared.

Wont be using that bearing and need to replace that seal that's behind it as well. Using the hubs off the current axle, as I know they work well.

Comment

• Hey post up a pic of the improved tire and axle combo for the Carwash voters. Got enough motor for the event with the new unsprung weight?
                  sigpic

Comment

• Still waiting on wheels... Staz is known to not be the fastest working man in the biz... But here are some pics of stuff going on right now....

Rear steer all but buttoned down and done. These pics are a couple days old, so stuff is further along than this. I'm hammering about 15 hours a day on the rig now.

Is this bad?

Here be the tires

Comment

• and yeah, motor should be fine... i have gearing for days.

Comment

• wow. those are some tires, now! i wondered if you would change those out. most ttc guys show up with differant sneakers than they were voted in with. good thing, too. stover said the tank trap is gonna be different and more dificult than ever before. although from the pics ive seen it was rough enough before!

i see max has found hiself a hiding place. i wonder if i can hide myself in one before your road trip. hmmmm.......
                        my next rig will be on the trail before zuk 2.0 will

Comment

• you might consider "tear off" dirt bike goggles for some of the events.
                          my next rig will be on the trail before zuk 2.0 will

Comment

• Tear off would be nice for the Tank Trap and the mud course if you are in that for long enough to have time to tear them off.

When is your leaving date?

Also, can beat the marketing you will get for Sigma, make sure whoever is your host will be ready for a lot more traffic.
                            88 XJ - 5" lift - 35" BFG's - Bumpers - Rock Rails - Homebrewed OBA - Roof Rack - Tube Doors - Trimmed - Dented

87 XJ - D44 - Disco D30 - 235's - 231TC - Stock for now

Comment

• Looking great Mike...

Who is going as your co-pilot? They better be working on their cardio. From what i have been watching on the outdoor channel it looks like you need to be in good shape too.

Maybe we will get to see ya on the show. To bad it might take the outdoor channel 2 or 3 years to air it.

Good luck brother...
                              sigpic
                              chris hodges
                              96 fzj80 3x locked, 4"lift, 37s, homebrew sliders and bumpers,a work in progress
                              71 fj55, SOA, locked...The jungle bus... retired

Comment

• Brad Watts (KargoMaster) is my co-dog. Jeff Huddleston is going along as well. It's a good crew, that's for sure.

Comment

Working...
                                X