Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by itbrokeagain View Post
    When are they on? All I ever seem to see anymore is hunting
    Usually on Mondays a couple times a night.
    1994 Dodge Ram 5.9L SWB
    3/4 axles, 39.5 IROKS, HYDRO assist

Comment

• Yeah Monday night is their "Geico open Road Monday" night.

4:00 PM: Roll With It - Silly show about an average guy learnign about trucks.
      4:30 PM: Baja Unlimited - About Baja sytle racing and later in the year they cover the Baja 100 and 500.
      5:00 PM: Top Truck Challenge - I think they are on the 17th TTC now.
      5:30 PM: Ride To Adventure: Extreme - Can be cool they do have ride along with trucks/Jeeps
      6:00 PM: Destination Polaris - They higlight a OHV park of some sort with Polaris advertisment built in.
      6:30 PM: Fisher's ATV World - They also visit OHV parks and do testing on all kinds of products.

Then they repeat the shows in their "Polaris Motorsports Monday"

Monday
      7:00 PM: Roll With It
      7:30 PM: Baja Unlimited
      8:00 PM: Top Truck Challenge
      8:30 PM: Ride To Adventure: Extreme
      9:00 PM: Destination Polaris

Tuesday schedule is a replay of the orginal early Monday shows just liek the later monday is the same shows as earlier in the day.

Tuesday
      12:00 AM: Top Truck Challenge
      12:30 AM: Destination Polaris
      1:00 AM: Baja Unlimited
      1:30 AM: Baja Unlimited
      2:00 AM: Fisher's ATV World
      2:30 AM: Ride To Adventure: Extreme

Anyways, best of luck to you guys. And i hope you got some one at home to answer some emails or atleast make sure your server doesn't crash with all the advertisement the Sigma Motorsports will get.
      88 XJ - 5" lift - 35" BFG's - Bumpers - Rock Rails - Homebrewed OBA - Roof Rack - Tube Doors - Trimmed - Dented

87 XJ - D44 - Disco D30 - 235's - 231TC - Stock for now

Comment

• How is it going out there Mike? I know the tow test and maybe the frame twister were today. How ya holding up? I imagine you can't say how you fininshed but is it fun?
        88 XJ - 5" lift - 35" BFG's - Bumpers - Rock Rails - Homebrewed OBA - Roof Rack - Tube Doors - Trimmed - Dented

87 XJ - D44 - Disco D30 - 235's - 231TC - Stock for now

Comment

Working...
        X