TTC question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TTC question

I saw Fat Girl was DQed from Tank Trap for a rules infraction. What was that all about.
    91 fj 80 on 37 Nitto Muds with a 10k winch. Cage and sliders coming soon.

An off camera incident the day before at the Mini Rubicon .... they DQ'd him from the TankTrap to insure he had no chance at winning the overall...

He ran the trap knowing it was jut for fun and did many thousands of dollars damage to his rig ..trashed a ZZ502 and killed the $$ race trans.

Comment

There was a big thing about it on facebook for a while. From what I understand, they were with some folks that were drinking and the judges found out about it.

Comment

ole fat girl should been voted in when Cameron had it anyways! Nobody drives like TC!
        SMITH BUILT PERIOD

Comment

need more details please.

also, if his run had counted, howed he do? would that have changed the results significant.?
          my next rig will be on the trail before zuk 2.0 will

Comment

Originally posted by twiztedzuki View Post
            ole fat girl should been voted in when Cameron had it anyways! Nobody drives like TC!
            I'm pretty sure it was when it belonged to Tim Cameron.

Comment

I heard at the park in Hollister that no drinking is allowed in the off road park, it's allowed at the camp ground. Fatgirl's driver had a couple after his runs were done but in the offroad park. So officails heard of it and DQed him. He wasn' going to drive his rig back to the camp, says his people. Thats what I heard.
              88 XJ - 5" lift - 35" BFG's - Bumpers - Rock Rails - Homebrewed OBA - Roof Rack - Tube Doors - Trimmed - Dented

87 XJ - D44 - Disco D30 - 235's - 231TC - Stock for now

Comment

pretty sure it wasnt, he didnt make it to ttc. I dont have any dvd with fat girl in it when TC had it
                SMITH BUILT PERIOD

Comment

fat girl went in this years ttc with the new owner Leo. As far as i Know TIm has never been in ttc
                  Dont look @ me in that tone of voice or I WILL PUNCH YOU IN THE SHIRT! :mad:

Comment

Leo got dq'd for drinking a beer. ****ty part is, we all were, and they knew this. they made an example of him.

Comment

Thats what I heard to drinking, its a shame he is entertaining to watch!
                      SMITH BUILT PERIOD

Comment

Originally posted by yellowjacket View Post
                        ...also, if his run had counted, howed he do? would that have changed the results significant.?
                        His run in the Tank Trap was respectable... sub-10 min. (even with the roll-onto-the-side winching) but it was the 10th place in the Mud Pit did not do him any favors overall... Even without ANY points from the 'Trap, he got 5th highest number of points. With points that he potentially could have won in the 'Trap... would have been up to 3rd at best.

Put a snorkel on Fat Girl before the Mud... and it's a WHOLE different story.
                        brad

5.0L | 435 | 203 | 300 | 4.10 | 39.5
                        Buildup BACK underway...

sigpic

Comment

Yea I bet he destroyed it with no snorkel
                          91 fj 80 on 37 Nitto Muds with a 10k winch. Cage and sliders coming soon.

Comment

Was the TTC on The Outdoor Channel tonight? I never seen it and usually record the later showing.
                            1994 Dodge Ram 5.9L SWB
                            3/4 axles, 39.5 IROKS, HYDRO assist

Comment

Originally posted by BIGRAM View Post
                              Was the TTC on The Outdoor Channel tonight? I never seen it and usually record the later showing.
                              they play it 3 times on monday... 4:30, 7:30 pm and 2:00 am

got to check it out...last week I saw carwah pick his nose on camera...

sigpic
                              chris hodges
                              96 fzj80 3x locked, 4"lift, 37s, homebrew sliders and bumpers,a work in progress
                              71 fj55, SOA, locked...The jungle bus... retired

Comment

Working...
                              X