No announcement yet.

Natrual Bridge trip

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I plan on going down Friday afternoon , I would like to leave Trenton around 1:00 pm . I have to get up Sunday and come straight home , I have to work at 7:00pm :(

This is all if I get off my butt and get the RV ready for the trip !!!

Also , my buddy Jon ( Grey YJ on 36's ) is going !

Comment

I am in the middle of a full hydraulic steering swap, so I am out.
      91 Ranger ext cab, 60, 14 bolt, 4:88's, 39.5's, doubler, lot's of character

Comment

Im going.Taking the XJ this trip.The last time we were there,you had to have a $5.00 pass to camp on one side of the creek but not the other. Im not sure which side it was, i was out wheeling when the cops came. I think George knows, i will call him tomorrow and post later.
        sigpic

Comment

Just found out that I will be in New Orleans, Again(4x):(

No club wheeling for me, yet:mad:
          1988 Suzuki Samurai on propane
          FJ 40 axles (4.10)
          5.14 tcase
          36" TSL SX

Comment

Great news Bob , when are you planning on leaving trenton?

Comment

Drove over there last night, and there are no new signs over there, but that does not mean they are not enforcing the pass now. A $5 overnight pass per vehicle would be cheaper than the ticket.

Comment

where do we get them ?

Comment

They have them at the Chevron where you get off the Parkway at Slade.

Comment

I would assume that the Stanton exit Chevron (I think it is) is the same...??

Casey, many thanks for being our eyes and ears on the ground down there, you have no idea how nice it is for us to have someone in-person to hear from. It is always a pleasure to hear from you. Thank you.
                    brad

5.0L | 435 | 203 | 300 | 4.10 | 39.5
                    Buildup BACK underway...

sigpic

Comment

Stanton is the exit before Slade.

Comment

Yes, thank you for that geographical insight...

That's where I get off of MP to eliminate backtracking parallel to it... My question was... Do you think the Chevron at the Stanton exit has the same passes?

My apologies for the fuzzy communication last post...
                        brad

5.0L | 435 | 203 | 300 | 4.10 | 39.5
                        Buildup BACK underway...

sigpic

Comment

i do not think they do but i may be wrong
                          95 yj, fresh fuel injected 302, c-6, twin sticked 205, 3 linked high pinion d60 front, double trianulated 4 linked 14 bolt rear (all aluminum links) locked both ends, 4:56 gears, full hydro steering, high steer, 4 wheel discs, 16" 2.5 fox air shocks, 39.5" irok's. just finishing a full frame-up redo thanks to a great friend and one knowledgable(sp?) s.o.b casey cravens for without him this could not have been done in such a short time and done right!

LOOK OUT "WHITEY" HERE I COME!!!

Comment

Originally posted by KargoMaster View Post
                            I would assume that the Stanton exit Chevron (I think it is) is the same...??
                            Not sure about the availability in Stanton, although there should be some place there that handles them. Definitely Slade.

Comment

OK I thank all for the help, but I really do not want to try to jockey a 30 ft. RV with a 18 ft. trailer around the back roads of KY trying to find a Mom and Pop store that is selling a pass so I can camp for a couple of nights with out the fear of getting a huge ticket . Is there a number I call call to find out the Shizzle ????

Comment

call abner's
                                bet they have them in Stanton
                                If you can't jocky any type of rig in and out
                                of their driveway
                                I am going to question your driving skills

Comment

Working...
                                X