No announcement yet.

Natrual Bridge trip

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not going to be able to leave Trenton until after work friday. Should be at camp around 9:00 pm. Sarge, if you leave later, give me a call, if not, see ya there.
    sigpic

Comment

I will be heading out around 3:30 pm friday. Going to get a good night ride in before saturdays run. It has been too long since I have been wheeling all night and I am reeeeeaaaady!
      sigpic

Comment

We'll be out gathering fire wood by the time you get there ( Truggy ) we'll save ya a spot . LOL

Comment

Originally posted by sarge View Post
          We'll be out gathering fire wood by the time you get there ( Truggy ) we'll save ya a spot . LOL
          Sounds awesome! I will have some burnables also. (boom booms)
          sigpic

Comment

Scott p. would you be up for meeting me or Scott and Me at the rest stop in Florence on friday and follow you down.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by 94Dodge Truggy View Post
              Sounds awesome! I will have some burnables also. (boom booms)

I will bring some other boom booms , you will be impressed !

Comment

Jamie,

Sounds great! Meet at mt. zion rest area possibly?
                sigpic

Comment

Excellent!!! Can those be purchased also?
                  sigpic

Comment

nope !

Comment

Everyone ready for the trip? Took some time this weekend and got set up. Charged up the r/c crawler as it is most important for the trip. Then I fixed the trailer brakes, got a brand new 10 ply matching spare tire, swept out the trailer, fixed the front drive shaft on the jeep and hosed it off. Not sure why I clean it anymore as it is really looking rough from all the trail runs. Still need to fix the drivers side rear coilover oil leak but it may have fixed itself as it is no longer leaking!

Hope the week goes by fast and the weekend is long!
                      sigpic

Comment

I started the RV , fired up the fridge and put the house battery back in it . Put on my new to me soft half doors ( thanks NUTS ) and fabbed up some striker plates so they stay closed. I think I'm going to just run my XJ springs the way they are for this trip , wanting to go 4 link anyway. Jeep is ready all I have to do is wash the RV and load it up .

I need directions again it;'s been a while . I know it's 75 S. to 64 e and then the Mountain PKWY to ??? is Slade exit and turn right at the second light and then the blah , blah .. turnright at the white house on to Sand Lick ???? it's coming back alittle and I prob. could get their but I would rather have some assistance.

Comment

Exit before slade. Stanton. pass the quarry and turn right at a barn on left. When are you leaving Sarge?
                          sigpic

Comment

around noon'ish friday

Comment

around noon'ish friday
                              Must be nice! Boss said I can't leave till 3:30pm. :mad:

If your travel adventure winds up going like most I will probably beat you there!
                              sigpic

Comment

If its anything like you brought to Livingston, yes they will
                                91 fj 80 on 37 Nitto Muds with a 10k winch. Cage and sliders coming soon.

Comment

Working...
                                X