• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by itbrokeagain View Post
    If its anything like you brought to Livingston, yes they will
    I was thinking the SAME thing Tony...

Originally posted by 94Dodge Truggy View Post
    Must be nice! Boss said I can't leave till 3:30pm. :mad:
    Oh well, that's what happens when you get MARRIED.
    brad

5.0L | 435 | 203 | 300 | 4.10 | 39.5
    Buildup BACK underway...

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by itbrokeagain View Post
      If its anything like you brought to Livingston, yes they will

oh yes they are...... hehehe

Comment

slade

i,m out ... still not ready. gabby

Comment

Weather is looking awesome for the weekend trip!
          sigpic

Comment

I think it is going to be slightly slippery

Comment

As long as you're not worried about the creek jumping out of the bank (cough: MemDay 2004) you'll be fine...

70% with THUNDERstorms... my kind of weather. Stay in the valleys folks.
              Last edited by KargoMaster; 03-25-2009, 10:17 PM.
              brad

5.0L | 435 | 203 | 300 | 4.10 | 39.5
              Buildup BACK underway...

sigpic

Comment

I have some of the most fun and fondest memories while in some adverse conditions. This one should be right on par. The terrain will be a blast and rattle snake will require high range and hammer down! 2nd chance or whatever the hell it is called may roll Jamie again Fair weather fans will be sceeered and the diehards will be tearing the trails up!!! Yee haw! when we leavin? :confused:
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by KargoMaster View Post
                  As long as you're not worried about the creek jumping out of the bank (cough: MemDay 2004) you'll be fine...

70% with THUNDERstorms... my kind of weather. Stay in the valleys folks.
                  that was one hell of a trip .......
                  I drove home in my boxer shorts b/c thats was the only thing I had left that was dry...... I still can see the look on the chicks face when I walked into pay for my fuel in the monsoon some where on the PKWY. wow .. good times . I was the last vehicle out that day before the Army Res. shut the county down.

Comment

well I guess that throws out the term 'tread lightly' and insert 'f#$% the land and piss on the poor bastard that's gotta come after me'

Comment

Originally posted by SWOhioJeepDude View Post
                      well I guess that throws out the term 'tread lightly' and insert 'f#$% the land and piss on the poor bastard that's gotta come after me'

I will let you in on a little secret. The CORE club is one of the best clubs that I have ever seen or been associated with. We clean up others litter while out on the trails quite often, have successful fund raisers, give aid to others while out on the trails and have well built rigs that lend themselves to being easier on the terrain. As for the "poor bastards" that you stated I would say that you should come out and wheel with us to get a feel for how we wheel as a club. I assure you that I will be responsible as always and help out my fellow wheeler when at all possible. Are you heading out with us SWOhio?
                      sigpic

Comment

I believe that everyone is good, but there are to many times where I see people forget. The last time I was up rattlesnake it was so washed out and some folks that like to get in and hammer it tear it up worse.

I've meet several of you guys and have no problems with anyone, I just think we need to remember all talk about shutting down Slade very recently due to washing out and rutting done by off-roaders.

I'm not looking to make anyone mad as I expect to know and meet more of you guys, but like I said earlier, people forget how to treat the trails.

Comment

I'm out for this weekend. pick a reason
                          I want to be the reason you look down at your phone and smile........then walk into a pole.

Comment

Originally posted by tjjeepjeep View Post
                            I'm out for this weekend. pick a reason
                            WHAT? :confused:
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by 94Dodge Truggy View Post
                              WHAT? :confused:
                              yea sorry. really wanted to go (haven't been anywhere since new years). putting in 70 hr weeks here at work, i'm not really into rain anyway (poster child for fair weather wheeler), health is iffy, and finances are tight. they all add up to a stay at home weekend behind the computer. so take some pictures and post them up for me pleeeease.
                              I want to be the reason you look down at your phone and smile........then walk into a pole.

Comment

I'll make my decision at about noon tomorrow. If it's a yes then I'll meet ya Pater at the rest area in Kentucky. May be a good weekend to stay home and get some stuff done around the house so i can sell it soon.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X