Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yes sir, this Joey?

Comment

Yep. Pm your number next time we go out I'll give you a call.

Comment

I was there about 5 years ago and drove up the waterfall in the creek, that seemed to be the best obstical there, but it'd be a fun place to take the kids and goof off for the day...

Comment

There are a few decent hills. The one hill with all the roots growing out of it is the only one I didn't make it up. It'll keep you busy for a few hours, then you get bored.

Comment

I know about every trail and hill out there just let me know when you guys go out and as long as I'm not working I'll come down and see if I can't find something you haven't hit.

Comment

sheltons

I went today aug 28th 2011...well I think its the 28th. 8 hrs on the trails and didn't see the whole place. I saw a lot of crazy **** out there. I thought there was a lot of challenges. And some one chopped and widend a lot of the trails also got on a few that looked new. This is a good spot. Ask the locals about the sami that wheelied threw a huge mud hole :) I had to convince them samurais weren't junk! They were all saying that was the coolest **** they ever seen n talked about it all day lol. I like this place I'm in hamilton its close to me. 8 hours n not once I got bored and there was a crap load of crazy hills n mud holes... go out there and check it. My buddys full size chevy 4x4 even fit on the trails with ou much issues. Id say 7 out of 10 and haspin n bigrock are 10s. If your within an hour of thisp place id recommend it... address for it below n number. Call or txt jesse 5133933481 that's me I'm always wanting to go out there. I had a blast.

Wayne 513 280 4932

7191 morning sun rd. Oxford ohio

No crosses now just a sign that says big maple farm...

Comment

I just went here today. The trails are only narrow in a few spots. Wayne passed away so it is now his brother Arron i believe was his name. Had a blasts except for me almost rolling my jeep. Although small vehicles like jeeps can fit on the trails, it mostly seems like an atv or side-by-side trail setup.
                Last edited by toxicwaste29; 09-09-2012, 11:34 AM.

Comment

It must seem big to me cause I'm in a samurai lol... I like it. Next time get ahold of e I go out there alot

Comment

Bump.
                    DIRTY DEEDS, DONE DIRT CHEAP
                    Whatever doesn't kill you makes you stranger

Comment

Comment

Anybody been out there...still open? Crazy ownership/operator?

They've got multiple facebook pages that seem to be batteling ..one claiming to be the authentic park web site and the other seems to be the old owners/operators trying to submarine any success the new management might have?

My son got a new ATV and he's looking for a close (30 min.) and easy place to motor around and get his feet wet.

Any info..or would you just avoid that train wreck at all costs?

Comment

yes still crazy stuff going on there. Two different people saying they have the rights to the place and have Facebook pages up for them too

Comment

Originally posted by kyrel69 View Post
                            yes still crazy stuff going on there. Two different people saying they have the rights to the place and have Facebook pages up for them too
                            Yeah..I'm not a bookofaces guy so a borrowed my wife's to read the drama..it's messed up.

After reading all the s*it from both parties it's pretty obvious there are plants making comments for both sides on both pages...it's like a Pirate thread.

Comment

For fun I called both palaces....first phone number 526-6871 was the previous caretaker..he was nasty..pissed ..and said he has nothing to do with BMF anymore.

New caretakers number..593-1991..guy wouldn't answer..I leave message ..he calls back and acts like he wanted to fight me and tells me his number has no affiliation big maple farm..

Comment

I took the rzr last summer with my neighbor and didn't have any problems. A girl came out to get our money.

Comment

Working...
                                X