Need some help with my YJ

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 94Dodge Truggy View Post
    Randy Sears from blue ash! Sarge, can ya lend a hand on this? He drives one of those scion toasters
    A very purdy toaster. But no matter how you dress it ... it's a toaster. How about Ohio license plate: RLR TSTR
    Attached Files
    Last edited by tjjeepjeep; 01-22-2008, 03:40 PM.
    I want to be the reason you look down at your phone and smile........then walk into a pole.

Comment

Originally posted by tjjeepjeep View Post
      A very purdy toaster. But no matter how you dress it ... it's a toaster. How about Ohio license plate: RLR TSTR
      LOL! I like that! You cant polish a turd. No matter how much you clean and rub it is still a tird.
      sigpic

Comment

I emailed him and got this reply back within minutes of my question:

Yeah I still have it. I'm not stealing it. LOL I'll give him a call sometime this week to bring it back to him. I still have his number.
        I want to be the reason you look down at your phone and smile........then walk into a pole.

Comment

Are you serious? He best give it back rather promptly! :mad: I think his address may be posted up here soon if not returned.
          sigpic

Comment

Yes, I'm serious..

Comment

PMd you his number, jfiscus!

Comment

4447 Victor Ave. Cincy ( just off of UC campus I Believe) is what I'm getting .

You may want to tell him to contact Clermont Co. reference a little warrant issue also .

I also came up with this one , prolly gonna be it !

5 E. Lakeview Apt. 17
                Cincinnati , 45237
                Last edited by sarge; 01-24-2008, 06:27 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by sarge View Post
                  You may want to tell him to contact Clermont Co. reference a little warrant issue also .
                  you let someone in trouble borrow your ****! uh o not good
                  real trucks dont have spark plugs

Comment

Originally posted by sarge View Post
                    4447 Victor Ave. Cincy ( just off of UC campus I Believe) is what I'm getting .

I also came up with this one , prolly gonna be it !

5 E. Lakeview Apt. 17
                    Cincinnati , 45237
                    boy you just gotta love having a cop in the group

have a clermont deputy go with you to get it as a little bonus for him holding on to it for so long
                    if you can't fit it....FORCE IT!!!!!!!!!

Comment

I emailed him and got this reply back within minutes of my question:

Yeah I still have it. I'm not stealing it. LOL I'll give him a call sometime this week to bring it back to him. I still have his number.
                      Maybe you should contact him again. I still cannot get him on the phone & he is not returning my calls or messages...

Comment

You have his address. Go pay him a visit.
                        sigpic

Comment

i would just call the cops at this point, if you really want it back.

Comment

Originally posted by jfiscus View Post
                            Maybe you should contact him again. I still cannot get him on the phone & he is not returning my calls or messages...
                            I'll let you know.

Comment

Well, I've gone from getting responses in minutes to no response in days. I know he keeps the toaster and Jeep at his grandpa's farm off amelia-olive branch. But don't know his DD.

Comment

Well, I've gone from getting responses in minutes to no response in days. I know he keeps the toaster and Jeep at his grandpa's farm off amelia-olive branch. But don't know his DD.
                                He told me when he was working on the Jeep it was at his grandpa's. I was even going to come help him pull the tranny! Maybe that is where I need to stop by?

Comment

Working...
                                X