Need some help with my YJ

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by hardluck View Post
    hey fiscus, im gonna pick that jack up for you tonight if you want me to. i already told him i was coming to get it. at least then it will be someone on the board that has the jack.
    YES PLEASE! I'll get it from you whenever possible afterwards!

Comment

hey fiscus, im gonna pick that jack up for you tonight if you want me to. i already told him i was coming to get it. at least then it will be someone on the board that has the jack.
      Originally posted by jfiscus View Post
      YES PLEASE! I'll get it from you whenever possible afterwards!
      I live in Anderson; work in Mason. I can get it from Hardluck and get it to someone in Fairfield. Be closer to you anyway...
      I want to be the reason you look down at your phone and smile........then walk into a pole.

Comment

i got it last night, its missing one of the bolts for the strap. it don't have a handle does it? just use 1/2"drive.

i work in oakley and go to school in batavia so i could drop it off to you jeepjeep maybe friday if you pm me your addy and a number so we can set up a time
        if you can't fit it....FORCE IT!!!!!!!!!

Comment

That is great to hear! I sent you a PM, hardluck.
          I want to be the reason you look down at your phone and smile........then walk into a pole.

Comment

I finally have this issue resolved, thanks to two CORE members; Randy & tjjeepjeep!
            Thanks for your extra above & beyond efforts!!

Comment

i got it last night, its missing one of the bolts for the strap. it don't have a handle does it? just use 1/2"drive.

i work in oakley and go to school in batavia so i could drop it off to you jeepjeep maybe friday if you pm me your addy and a number so we can set up a time
              A bolt missing is just fine, I have plenty of bolts.
              Yeah it just uses a 1/2 inch drive ratchet or impact so no bar was included.
              THANKS AGAIN!

Comment

Originally posted by jfiscus View Post
                I finally have this issue resolved, thanks to two CORE members; Randy & tjjeepjeep!
                Thanks for your extra above & beyond efforts!!
                I think you mean Josh, not Randy. And I'm always glad to help out.

Comment

Originally posted by tjjeepjeep View Post
                  I think you mean Josh, not Randy. And I'm always glad to help out.
                  yeah, it was early I hadn't had my coffee yet.

Comment

Working...
                  X