No announcement yet.

Need some help with my YJ

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Maybe. I know he said he's in Eastgate quite a bit.
    I want to be the reason you look down at your phone and smile........then walk into a pole.

Comment

I live very close to amelia olive branch. Give me some more info if you have it. Might be a late night recovery mission.
      91 fj 80 on 37 Nitto Muds with a 10k winch. Cage and sliders coming soon.

Comment

I have an idea, I just saw this post on craigslist.:
        http://cincinnati.craigslist.org/car/578154869.html

I think I want to go "check out" this vehcle, I'll have to call him and set something up, anyone want to go on a road-trip to amelia with me? I'd be leaving from Middletown & It would be around 6:00 tonight or tomorrow evening depending on what he is available for. PM me if you're interested.

At this point it'll cost me about what the jack's worth to go get it but it's the pinciple that matters to me.

Comment

i hate this crap man, i had a long convo on yahoo messenger about this... and he swore he would take care of things... let me find the text from the message...

Comment

Yea i know. He's stopped responding to my emails as well.
            I want to be the reason you look down at your phone and smile........then walk into a pole.

Comment

Hey, here is an IM message i had with randy on Yahoo IM...

supercarwash9: hey man

randyasears: whats up

supercarwash9: you take care of your business with that guy from core yet?

randyasears: the chick that emailed me and i are going to meet up so i can give her the tranny jack. she offered so i'm going to give her some gas money for doing that for me

supercarwash9: im just getting with you in hopes you get it taken care of before your name gets trashed anymore

randyasears: no it's ok man. i understand. i'm not trying to steal anything. it's a $40 tool. I wouldn't steal a $40 tool. lol

randyasears: i know it. well, tell him i terminated my cell phone account and i'm currently switching to t-mobile. i'm waiting on them to ship me my phone. once i get it, i'll give the chick that emailed me my new cell # so he knows I'm not trying to jerk him over. hopefully by then though she and I can arrange a time to meet up so i can give it to her

supercarwash9: you need to make a post about all this on that thread ifyou want to save your name at all

supercarwash9: or maybe you don't care, either way, just informing you.

randyasears: honestly man, i've already talked to her about working it out. no reason for me to go in there and taking a beating over a $40 tool. seriously. i'll just give it to her and that be it. i'm not hard to get a hold of obviously. you and her have been able to get a hold of me so i'm not hiding. lol

randyasears: i even told her she can give him my email. i gave her my cell to give to him and everything. so i'm not trying to hide. yeah i still have the tool but it's not like i've taken off and he hasn't been able to get a hold of me.

supercarwash9: good deal man...

supercarwash9: i can understand what yer saying, just don't let it go on much longer, no need to

supercarwash9: honesly you should drive the jack to him, wherever he is

supercarwash9: what is your reason for not doing that?

randyasears: that's fine. if that'll fix things then i'll drive it back to him personally. the only time i've had lately is later on at night. i haven't had many free days lately. yeah it's a bad excuse but you know.

randyasears: and to be honest, the project i was/am using it for still isn't done. i planned to have it done the weekend i borrowed it from him. but you know how those things happen. lol i'll just go buy my own and take his back. it's all good

randyasears: no worries. i'm sorry my name is dirty on the site now over that. it sucks but nothing i do will fix it now. i'll take it back and i'll still have a bad name i'm sure. lol

supercarwash9: i don't agree, all it takes is an apology and a returned jack.

supercarwash9: if yer name was bad on the site, id make it go away for good

randyasears: that's fine man. i'll be glad to apologize to him and return his jack. hell i even fixed a broken castor on it for him since he let me use it. again no worries. i'll have his jack back to him

supercarwash9: take it easy man, just wanted to touch base with ya

randyasears: ok..again i'm sorry for it bro. i promise i'll have it back to him

Comment

I sent him a message to just drop it off at my house any time on the voice mail I left him. I still haven't seen it though... that has been a week or so ago.

Comment

So when did Carwash's IM take place ?????

Comment

Feb 3rd

Comment

Originally posted by jfiscus View Post
                      I think I want to go "check out" this vehcle, I'll have to call him and set something up, anyone want to go on a road-trip to amelia with me? I'd be leaving from Middletown & It would be around 6:00 tonight or tomorrow evening depending on what he is available for. PM me if you're interested.
                      I live in amelia.......
                      91 fj 80 on 37 Nitto Muds with a 10k winch. Cage and sliders coming soon.

Comment

hey fiscus, im gonna pick that jack up for you tonight if you want me to. i already told him i was coming to get it. at least then it will be someone on the board that has the jack.
                        if you can't fit it....FORCE IT!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Are you the one? Randy just emailed me saying someone was coming out to get it tonight. I wondered who it was.

This is what he said:
                          "Hi I'm actually selling my Jeep right now. A guy came to look at it. He called me back today and told me he knows the guy who owns the tranny jack that I borrowed it off of. Apparently he told the guy about my jeep and the guy told him I had his tranny jack. He's coming to pick it up today so I just wanted to let you know what was going on so you could let him know. He's coming to pick the tranny jack up today. He drives a Toyota pickup. Blue cab and green bed. Like I said, I just wanted to let you know that the tranny jack is on it's way back. "

Comment

yeah its me, i figured id be a little easier to get ahold of than him
                            if you can't fit it....FORCE IT!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by hardluck View Post
                              i figured id be a little easier to get ahold of than him
                              definitely..

Comment

and if the guy cant even return a jack like he said he would i dont think i would buy somethin off him cause i wouldnt trust his word about what was done and what it needs!!! thats my $.02 worth
                                real trucks dont have spark plugs

Comment

Working...
                                X