No announcement yet.

Zach’s buggy build

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Last weekend, Kevin came over and helped/taught me how to reassembled the TH400. Now waiting on the new oil pan to come in in order to fill it up with tranny fluid.

I also worked on my floor panels again and mounted my winch.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Got the center part of the dash done! Now it’s time to start wiring up the gauges/and harness

Comment

Got the drivetrain back in! Now going to finish up the wiring this week and maybe fire up the motor to see how she runs this weekend!

Comment

It’s been a minute since I’ve posted... so here’s what has happened as of late: started my wiring or the toggle switches, dash panel and gauges. Made a mounting bracket for my computer. After that I worked on running some trans cooler lines and fuel lines. I also upgraded to circle coils, instead of the squares ones. Got those at the junkyard for $32. I also got new Taylor spark plug wires (10.4mm thickness).

Ended up charging the ORI’s late last night. Got tired of knowing that they weren’t charged and figured it would be bad for the internal seals while moving it up and down on the lift.

Today, I’ll be receiving my radiator and front driveshaft back from Ken Garcia.

Other than that I’m waiting for another fuel line fitting to arrive on Tuesday in order to fire up the motor.

Comment

It's looking like I will have the Buggy done in March, and more than likely be ready by April for Badlands

Comment

Got the radiator mounted! My dad got a decent amount of the wiring done, hoping to start the engine Friday or Saturday!

Comment

Looks good Zack, you guys look to be doing a great job and sure make alot of progress very quickly.
                Should be a sweet rig that performs well.
                No need for a Winch...You just have to make it !!

Comment

Originally posted by Runoveru2 View Post
                  Looks good Zack, you guys look to be doing a great job and sure make alot of progress very quickly.
                  Should be a sweet rig that performs well.
                  Thanks Jim!! Can't wait to see how well it performs.

Comment

One of the last things I’ll do on the buggy is the doors. Here’s what I’m thinking on how to do the doors.

Comment

Those are some light weight doors...

Comment

Give yourself something to rest your arm on for the long trips. Lookin good!
                        sigpic

Comment

Got some panel work in the other day. Looking to pick back up tonight and get the engine bay panels done.

Comment

Got most of the inside driver panels done. Turned out great! Now let’s see if I can match it on the passenger side lol

Hoping to hear the motor run this weekend after we figure out the wiring issue.

Comment

Got the motor to fire up this past weekend, after finding out the crank position sensor wire was snapped! Which caused the motor to not fire up at first. Also did some looming, while my dad wired up the rear light bar, radiator fans, and rock lights.

Comment

Got some more panels done these past couple of days and got the rear driveshaft in.

Hoping to get the tune in the buggy this weekend and see if we have any error codes that need to be fixed.

Comment

Working...
                                X