No announcement yet.

KYMC Fall Crawl at Harlan 10/24-10/26

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WV can get the bloode pumpin but would like a change of scenery and the core club is pretty great to ride with
    Thats good stuff!!

Comment

Dink W.V. does get the blood pumping that is true. Harlin has a lot to do from mild to wild, all depends on your mood at the time! I can say is fun and you can break alot of parts there but I think section 4 in henton creek bed is going to make or break my rig or just have me quote Pat " hardley nothin " .

Comment

a couple of us plan on going, second and 3rd time out this year we'll have to hook up. we are probably camping on the mountain.
        87 4runner cut in half 36 swamper beadloks some other bs

Comment

My plans are to still go as long as i can get my better half away from work for the weekend.

Comment

Originally posted by mckeddie View Post
            i'm up for any of em except lions den, i won't fit b/t the tree and rock, i'm too friggin wide. we wedged butch's jeep in there last year, and he was 4" narrower than me. we had to winch him out, it sucked!..
            How wide are you? I have never tried Lion's Den but was hoping to try it at Fall Crawl but I am full width also and am now worried that I may not fit. Can you measure outside to outside for me on your rig.

I also agree with everyone else, Harlan is some of the best wheeling on the East Coast. Tons of great scenic trail riding and tons of hardcore obstacles along the way. Best of all, it is always FREE to play and the locals are very supportive of the park.
            '94 YJ

Comment

i'm between 94-96" outside, forget the exact # i'm running full width 60's, with 15" wheels, like 3" backspaced or something stupid like that. i want toswap to 16.5 or 17" wheels to narrow it up, but then i have to buy new tires, and unfortunately my money tree is nowhere to be found, so i'm stuck stupid wide. here's an old front pic that gives an idea of my width

zuk buggy.....it'll be a jeep eventually.

Comment

Thanks for the pic. I am full width as well but I don't think I am that wide. I will measure when I get home. Thanks again, hope to see you at the Fall Crawl.
                '94 YJ

Comment

You can make it Larkin, I have been through it three times. Got some damage the first time, but learned from that. Great trail.
                  91 Ranger ext cab, 60, 14 bolt, 4:88's, 39.5's, doubler, lot's of character

Comment

I think I may be going as Boomhauer's passenger...

I wanna see you go through it again Casey... seriously...

Hope to see you there...
                    brad

5.0L | 435 | 203 | 300 | 4.10 | 39.5
                    Buildup BACK underway...

sigpic

Comment

You mean this tree?

I'd say that rock garden will be a busy place that weekend.

What about this rock?

Comment

you need a bigger tire Casey
                        For you guys who can't drive, I have owned a frame rack for several years. Prices are based on your skill and ability to wreck it....

Comment

Originally posted by KargoMaster View Post
                          I think I may be going as Boomhauer's passenger...
                          '94 YJ

Comment

Don't Worry Brad, You Will Get To See Him Go Through It (on A Strap Behind Me) Ha Ha. Your Turn Casey
                            95 yj, fresh fuel injected 302, c-6, twin sticked 205, 3 linked high pinion d60 front, double trianulated 4 linked 14 bolt rear (all aluminum links) locked both ends, 4:56 gears, full hydro steering, high steer, 4 wheel discs, 16" 2.5 fox air shocks, 39.5" irok's. just finishing a full frame-up redo thanks to a great friend and one knowledgable(sp?) s.o.b casey cravens for without him this could not have been done in such a short time and done right!

LOOK OUT "WHITEY" HERE I COME!!!

Comment

Yeah, you'll look funny with me pulling you back off that rock....

That is if by some miracle you do end up in front of me...

Comment

on 2nd thought, maybe i will stay behind you so i can watch that new 4 link set-up flex out instead of watching the springs bend...lol
                                95 yj, fresh fuel injected 302, c-6, twin sticked 205, 3 linked high pinion d60 front, double trianulated 4 linked 14 bolt rear (all aluminum links) locked both ends, 4:56 gears, full hydro steering, high steer, 4 wheel discs, 16" 2.5 fox air shocks, 39.5" irok's. just finishing a full frame-up redo thanks to a great friend and one knowledgable(sp?) s.o.b casey cravens for without him this could not have been done in such a short time and done right!

LOOK OUT "WHITEY" HERE I COME!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X