KYMC Fall Crawl at Harlan 10/24-10/26

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by KargoMaster View Post
    I think I may be going as Boomhauer's passenger...
    damn, brad and boomhauer on the trail again at the same time, gonna be like old times again. 2 people i'd given up ever seeing wheel again.

if you end up needing a seat brad, i may have 1 too, the boy has football tournament that weekend, so he may not be coming with me, and i don't know if jordan is coming with me again this year or not, he's too whipped to leave his new girlfriend for that long i think.

greg
    zuk buggy.....it'll be a jeep eventually.

Comment

i wanna go...

Comment

Originally posted by carwash View Post
        i wanna go...
        Then by golly you should go.:)
        '94 YJ

Comment

We're expecting a huge turnout...everything is booked solid. We are going to do the Obstacle Courses, Rock Race and the Car Crush.
          Last edited by ; 10-07-2008, 07:58 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Aquaman View Post
            Then by golly you should go.:)
            i gots no rig.

Comment

Originally posted by carwash View Post
              i gots no rig.
              I know, I've been reading your build thread on Pirate for like 3 years.
              '94 YJ

Comment

Nice Aquaman... Thanks for the offer Greg... I'll float to where ever I can fit... I can't wait to be back in Harlan... Been waaaay too long, and with the number of people that are going, it should be lots-o-fun.

Might even convince me to get moving on my junk...
                brad

5.0L | 435 | 203 | 300 | 4.10 | 39.5
                Buildup BACK underway...

sigpic

Comment

I saw Boomhauer yesterday. Gave him some D44 axle shafts to get Frank's blazer back together. Boomy is going down to Harlan a week early so I would guess his rig will be busted up by Fall Crawl. Hopefully not but I doubt he will be easy on it. I still have a house rented in Evarts if anyone needs a place to crash. All are welcome. Sorry Carwash for the JAB, I couldn't resist.:)
                  '94 YJ

Comment

I saw Boomhauer yesterday. Gave him some D44 axle shafts to get Frank's blazer back together. Boomy is going down to Harlan a week early so I would guess his rig will be busted up by Fall Crawl. Hopefully not but I doubt he will be easy on it. I still have a house rented in Evarts if anyone needs a place to crash. All are welcome. Sorry Carwash for the JAB, I couldn't resist.:)

butch is hauling boomhauer's rig down on wednesday when we go, and boomhauer is driving butch's new jeep down, at least that was the plan when i talked to butch last night.

Comment

I know, I've been reading your build thread on Pirate for like 3 years.
                      now that's funny.

Comment

Originally posted by mckeddie View Post
                        butch is hauling boomhauer's rig down on wednesday when we go, and boomhauer is driving butch's new jeep down, at least that was the plan when i talked to butch last night.
                        I was wondering how Boomhauer was going to get his rig to Harlan. I was afriad I would see him pull up in his Tacoma towing his rig. With the trailer hooked to the bumper of the Tacoma of course.
                        '94 YJ

Comment

sorry greg but plans have changed. butch and i are going down a week early. sure wish i had something better to do with my time than wheel. lol

guess you are on your own for the trip down greg unless you are too whipped to leave your woman for that long!
                          95 yj, fresh fuel injected 302, c-6, twin sticked 205, 3 linked high pinion d60 front, double trianulated 4 linked 14 bolt rear (all aluminum links) locked both ends, 4:56 gears, full hydro steering, high steer, 4 wheel discs, 16" 2.5 fox air shocks, 39.5" irok's. just finishing a full frame-up redo thanks to a great friend and one knowledgable(sp?) s.o.b casey cravens for without him this could not have been done in such a short time and done right!

LOOK OUT "WHITEY" HERE I COME!!!

Comment

Originally posted by boomhauer View Post
                            sorry greg but plans have changed. butch and i are going down a week early. sure wish i had something better to do with my time than wheel. lol

guess you are on your own for the trip down greg unless you are too whipped to leave your woman for that long!
                            not too whipped by her, just can't miss work that long (her gym can't function properly with me there telling her "NO you can't buy that for the gym! now get your ass back to work!" pretty sure the post office would survive without me though).

greg

Comment

man i can't wait to get back in the woods again !!!!

Last edited by boomhauer; 10-16-2008, 06:52 PM.
                              95 yj, fresh fuel injected 302, c-6, twin sticked 205, 3 linked high pinion d60 front, double trianulated 4 linked 14 bolt rear (all aluminum links) locked both ends, 4:56 gears, full hydro steering, high steer, 4 wheel discs, 16" 2.5 fox air shocks, 39.5" irok's. just finishing a full frame-up redo thanks to a great friend and one knowledgable(sp?) s.o.b casey cravens for without him this could not have been done in such a short time and done right!

LOOK OUT "WHITEY" HERE I COME!!!

Comment

damn boomhauer, jeeps lookin good. that the hood off the old cj? you and butch suck getting to go down early! i'm trying to pull off being there as early as wednesday now.

Comment

Working...
                                X