No announcement yet.

KYMC Fall Crawl at Harlan 10/24-10/26

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

so when is everyone here heading down? butch and boomhauer should be pulling into evarts right now. i'm hoping ot head out on wednesday, thursday early morning at the latestf (planning on a full day of wheeling on thursday before the trails get busy).

greg
    zuk buggy.....it'll be a jeep eventually.

Comment

Originally posted by mckeddie View Post
      so when is everyone here heading down? butch and boomhauer should be pulling into evarts right now. i'm hoping ot head out on wednesday, thursday early morning at the latestf (planning on a full day of wheeling on thursday before the trails get busy).

greg
      I can't make this one. Ya'll take some pics, please.
      I want to be the reason you look down at your phone and smile........then walk into a pole.

Comment

16 hours and my ass is on my way!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! yippee!!!!!!!!!!!!!11

Comment

Originally posted by mckeddie View Post
          16 hours and my ass is on my way!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! yippee!!!!!!!!!!!!!11
          Be careful down there and have some fun!! I will go when it is less crowded and try lions den.
          sigpic

Comment

I will be rolling in late Thursday night.

Comment

I will be there Friday night around 8ish.
              '94 YJ

Comment

keep an eye out for us on the trail, we're staying at franks house if you know where that is. butch and boomhauer said the weather is perfect down there right now (just talked to butch on the trail, apparently sprint has some reception down there this year).

greg

Comment

I am rolling in about 9:30 Friday morning.
                  91 Ranger ext cab, 60, 14 bolt, 4:88's, 39.5's, doubler, lot's of character

Comment

I'm not sure where everyone will be that late on Friday night so i figured I would stop in Franks when I got down and see who is around. Where is the fun at Friday night? Or will everyone be wheeling all night?
                    '94 YJ

Comment

????? Coudn't say.

Comment

Originally posted by Redriverranger View Post
                        ????? Coudn't say.
                        good meeting you this weekend kasey, can definitely say i've never seen anyone beat on a rig the way you did for a shakedown run. your truck is definitely amazing. i had a ball, sorry i had to cut out friday night, wanted to get home so i could take the 2 year old out for her first time trick or treating saturday. unfortunately, she got sick today, so i couldn't take her anyways. thursdays wheeling was awesome, broke a tranny mount, brake caliper, and popped the caps on a front 60 shaft,didn't hurt the shaft though. ran lots of trails, did railbed's waterfall like 4 times over the weekend, had it on 2 wheels in middle rockgarden friday night, and on 1 wheel coming down lower rock garden somehow on friday night too. the rain sucked on friday, made the easy trails almost impassible, and was cold as hell in an open top rig. butch has the good pics of my rig, i forgot to format the new memory card for my camera before i left. i'll try and post whatever pics i can when he gets back, he has lots of me and boomhauer. boomhauer's rig worked awesome too. can't wait to wheel with ya'll again.

greg

Comment

Good meeting you guy's too. I was wondering what happened to you Saturday, but I can definitely understand the kid's/family thing. They are only little for a little while, and it seems as though I missed more than I should have with mine. I did manage to break the truck Saturday evening, though not the rear. Pulled a heim out of the solid radius arm on the front and rolled the front diff down and broke the end of the driveshaft slip yoke. Limped out with a ratchet strap and 2wd. Good times though.

Comment

Had a great time.
                            Glad you made it out ok Kasey.

Comment

Originally posted by tinbeater View Post
                              Had a great time.
                              Glad you made it out ok Kasey.
                              Thanks for the pull and the offer to help. I appreciated it.

Casey.

Comment

Sat. night me and Butch had a winch-fest with Eric (John Deere) down in Lower Damnation... was supposed to be a "quick trip" but ended up out 'til 3:30am... Man, it felt good to be stuck out there... Thanks for the ride Boomie and Butch, much appreciated.

It was awesome to see all the vehicles.
                                brad

5.0L | 435 | 203 | 300 | 4.10 | 39.5
                                Buildup BACK underway...

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X