No announcement yet.

KYMC Fall Crawl at Harlan 10/24-10/26

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

typical excursion with neer i see! wish i could have wheeled with ya brad!
    zuk buggy.....it'll be a jeep eventually.

Comment

We came limping by there about midnight on our way out, and I saw lights up there. Kinda figured someone might be in for an adventure.
      91 Ranger ext cab, 60, 14 bolt, 4:88's, 39.5's, doubler, lot's of character

Comment

Here's a link to my Fall Crawl pic's

http://s154.photobucket.com/albums/s...%20crawl%2008/
        I got a jeep

Comment

OOOOPPS the Deuce wasn't supost to be in there
          I got a jeep

Comment

Thanks for posting the pics, drmeece. Crazy... Lions den. Love to see this in action. gotta get back down there..
            Attached Files
            I want to be the reason you look down at your phone and smile........then walk into a pole.

Comment

see you guys saw gary and eric down there, they are locals too. gary sold the red toy for $2500 down there, he dropped 2 cylinders in his tow rig on the way down, and didn't want to have to drag it home, so he sold it to buy a new motor for the tow rig. a shame, he's been building that rig for the last 5 or 6 years, it worked awesome. brad, you may remember it when it used to be white the first time we went to slade with you. he rolled it going down the main trail on a the way to a cave. then he had a tree fall over on it on widowmaker. frank bought it, and broke an axle within 2 hours of getting it on the trails (gary didn't have a problem beating the **** out of it all weekend long). eric, with the buggy is selling it now too to go back to a streetable jeep.

Comment

Yeah, I rode with Eric up Mason Jar... And I just had a feeling that Frank would break in record time...

All these people going back to streetable rigs... Hey, whatever makes you happy.
                brad

5.0L | 435 | 203 | 300 | 4.10 | 39.5
                Buildup BACK underway...

sigpic

Comment

cant wait till next years!!

Comment

bringing this back up, finally got some more pics. all of my rig are only in the railbed lower rock garden area (never made it anywhere else with the camera)

here's boomhauer and some others on mason jar

Comment

boomhauer on the exit to railbed
                      a

butch's new jeep he traded the rockwelled juggy for after it's first ride. he can't get over how nice it is to ride in heat with a top again, and not have to be the first in to try all the hard ****, now he's just a retired guy trailriding, and lending a hand whenever he can.

Comment

Originally posted by mckeddie View Post
                        butch's new jeep he traded the rockwelled juggy for after it's first ride. he can't get over how nice it is to ride in heat with a top again, and not have to be the first in to try all the hard ****, now he's just a retired guy trailriding, and lending a hand whenever he can.
                        Don't forget about the tools, a winch, the knowledge to use both if needed, the cooler and a box of cheezits.

I would still ride with Butch any day... Although he still trailers the new one... If he ever got stuck somewhere, I do believe that I would drive an empty trailer to his location if needed... just about anywhere east of the Mississippi.
                        brad

5.0L | 435 | 203 | 300 | 4.10 | 39.5
                        Buildup BACK underway...

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by KargoMaster View Post
                          Don't forget about the tools, a winch, the knowledge to use both if needed, the cooler and a box of cheezits.

I would still ride with Butch any day... Although he still trailers the new one... If he ever got stuck somewhere, I do believe that I would drive an empty trailer to his location if needed... just about anywhere east of the Mississippi.

first part was covered in the lending a hand whenever he can, and i don't think there's anyone thats met him that wouldn't take a trailer to him anywhere he needed it, hell, i think most people owe him that! someday i hope to be the same way.

Comment

Working...
                          X