Harlan Fall crawl.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by carwash View Post
    Kirby and I were talking about staying up on the mountain...

Was it the evarts field we stayed in a couple years ago?
    Yep.
    They are alot of cool stuff going on in the event field at night now that they have a rock garden and things to play on.

Comment

ill be there...rollin in LATE thursday night..stayin at mt aire as usual...
      S10 with a few air shocks..

Comment

whats mt. aire?

Comment

whats mt. aire?
          little hotel in harlan.

from what i understand, we are staying at doc's (on top of hill across from jerry's mkt.) i will have my torches and joey from van wert will have his welder if needed!
          95 yj, fresh fuel injected 302, c-6, twin sticked 205, 3 linked high pinion d60 front, double trianulated 4 linked 14 bolt rear (all aluminum links) locked both ends, 4:56 gears, full hydro steering, high steer, 4 wheel discs, 16" 2.5 fox air shocks, 39.5" irok's. just finishing a full frame-up redo thanks to a great friend and one knowledgable(sp?) s.o.b casey cravens for without him this could not have been done in such a short time and done right!

LOOK OUT "WHITEY" HERE I COME!!!

Comment

just came from branik, stan and roscoe are going to be staying up at docs too it looks like (outside with us it seems). dino is having knee surgery that friday, so he won't be making it.

carwash, you guys staying up at what ever the clearing at the top of cream puff and railbed?
            zuk buggy.....it'll be a jeep eventually.

Comment

I think that's the plan...

Comment

I think that's the plan...
                Is this area free camping? how many hotels are there and would they be full by now? the old lady isn't going to want to camp in a tent at the end of October.

Or is this a leave the woman at home kind of event?
                if you can't fit it....FORCE IT!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Doubt if you would find lodging this late in the game... and a lot of camping is free, some is pay. And don't let anyone ever dictate to you when yer woman has to stay home, that will get your ass in trouble.

Comment

Doubt if you would find lodging this late in the game... and a lot of camping is free, some is pay. And don't let anyone ever dictate to you when yer woman has to stay home, that will get your ass in trouble.
                    I didn't mean it like that at all, I just didn't want to drag her down if there wouldn't be any other women for her to meet/talk to.
                    if you can't fit it....FORCE IT!!!!!!!!!

Comment

I don't think mine is going, at this point anyway. Too much other stuff going on here... I'm already gonna be in hot water for missing a cross country meet, etc...

But, there were plenty of spouses that last time if i recall....

Comment

Originally posted by hardluck View Post
                        I didn't mean it like that at all, I just didn't want to drag her down if there wouldn't be any other women for her to meet/talk to.
                        Mine will be there.
                        Hell, she will be driving most of the time.

Comment

i'm trying to get my wife to go, she always used to go to slade with me, she has a cheerleading competition that weekend though (her allstar squad for the gym we own), and teh kids' championship football game is that weekend too if they make it, which they most likely will, as no team has come within 40 points of them yet. wyatt is pissed and hopes his team finally gets beat, b/c he loves going (my kids go with me every year too). camping on the mountain is free, just have to be able to get your tow rig back in there if you have one, its quite a ways back to where carwash and them are staying (still can't remember what the hell it's called, its where all teh NC guys stay every year, and where i planned on staying this year originally). finally started working on the jeep last night, hoping to get it most of the way done by sunday night except for the engine cross brace.
                          zuk buggy.....it'll be a jeep eventually.

Comment

Originally posted by tinbeater View Post
                            Mine will be there.
                            Hell, she will be driving most of the time.
                            when you headed down greg??? you all campin in the verda field???
                            S10 with a few air shocks..

Comment

Our large group (12+ jeeps, 20+ people) will be staying at the Putney Campground. We'll see everyone down there. We're getting there Friday night, wheelin and watching all day saturday and then wheelin most of sunday as well. Look for the T.O.R.C. decals!

Comment

Originally posted by humpy View Post
                                when you headed down greg??? you all campin in the verda field???
                                Hopefully Thursday night???
                                I Dont know if I going to take the camper or not?. If I do we will be in the field.

Comment

Working...
                                X