No announcement yet.

Harlan Fall crawl.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hoping it is just a sensor or fuel delivery problem.
    sigpic

Comment

Yeah, we discussed possibilities for a while, (we had some free time). Decided it was probably just a bad sensor or a fuel issue... time will tell.

and Kirby, i think that rock garden at the field there was just too bad ass for your little rig. hell Timmy made it further than you in it i think...

Comment

and oh yeah, i learned that Kirby's rig is not faster than mine... and that my big pig of a rig CAN catch air.

Comment

I'm gonna toss in my bet on this one. I'm gonna go with Fuel injectors stuck.
          1988 Suzuki Samurai on propane
          FJ 40 axles (4.10)
          5.14 tcase
          36" TSL SX

Comment

Carwash,you might already know a place to get your boggers repaired,but if you don't,try this place...BEST ONE TIRE RECAPPING they do semi and tractor tire repair.5997 Meijer Drive,Milford Oh.513 248 8850.They charge about 36 bucks and use new rubber in the cut.No need for a tube.Sorry to hear about all the bad luck,especially sleeping in a tent with 4 drunk fags.

Comment

Originally posted by TheJeepGuy View Post
              Carwash,you might already know a place to get your boggers repaired,but if you don't,try this place...BEST ONE TIRE RECAPPING they do semi and tractor tire repair.5997 Meijer Drive,Milford Oh.513 248 8850.They charge about 36 bucks and use new rubber in the cut.No need for a tube.Sorry to hear about all the bad luck,especially sleeping in a tent with 4 drunk fags.
              He's got fully warranty from 4wp. But I'm glad you mentioned that...because its only a matter of time before I gash mine, or open up the ones that are already in them.

Carwash, I was laying off the throttle a little this weekend, it was the first time wheelin for my cousin...didn't wanna scare him too bad. :)

Comment

ha... ok. you can blame it on St. Louis all you like, but you couldn't leave me heading down that hill... in fact, if it were wider you would have been passed.

Comment

I know...I was kidding about the throttle. In all honesty, I was nervous someone would come around a blind corner and I would run off the mountain or into them (kinda like what almost happened). I was damn surprised you were able to keep up though...your pinion brakes were NOT happy.

Comment

No, those brakes were not happy, they smelled like your mom's ... ... ...

Comment

we had a blast...first time i have wheeled 3 full days down there...thanks buckeyezuk for guidin all weekend and good to seem boomhauer and kargomaster...carwash we saw u at the top of whitetail...tried to catch up but yall took off before we got to the top...ill attach some pics...
                      Attached Files
                      S10 with a few air shocks..

Comment

i forgot the old faithfull "chuck wagon" big thanks to big steve leonard for hauling all our parts, tools, food, beer, extra passengers etc and still wheeling damn good for havin all our junk in it!!!! without the chuck wagon we would but s.o.l.!!! this is one jeep that has earned its keep 4 sure!!!
                        Attached Files
                        S10 with a few air shocks..

Comment

Sorry, didn't know it was you all, or i would have waited for ya! White Tail was a *****... that big rock in the middle is unforgiving...

Comment

good meeting everyone that we did. i didn't try to run **** all weekend, too damn muddy. we tried big perm (whatever its called now) friday morning first thing, got wedged in the v notch, jeep slammed to the side and died. ended up being somehow the wires on the CPS sheared, so after about an hour of widdling with a dull knife and small hack saw on the magnet, we got enough wire exposed in it to get it back together and running, when i went to move, we discovered i had also broke an upper link, replaced with a spare bushing i had and were back on the trail. i figured with the CPS living on borrowed time now, i just wasn't going ot risk it hte rest of the weekend, i had a good time just trailriding watching everyone else tear **** up.
                            on saturday around noon, all my bolts on my orbital mount came loose, and my orbital fell off my steering shaft, could have been ugly had the cliff been on the other side of the curve we were going around. also have a ujoint cap in my passenger side axle about ready to pop out from being dried up. had a blast though, and cant wait to get back. it was just too damned wet again this year. i think all the real trails i ran all weekend were pinball, bigperm, railbed, lower rock garden (let my brother drive it, he's never been wheeling before), and killing time.

buckeyezuk, your zuk amazed me, as did yours humpy, carwash, your rig is badass, saw kirby fly by at about 90 on saturday, figured on your way up to white tail, damned does that thing sound mean as **** when your in teh throttle.

greg
                            zuk buggy.....it'll be a jeep eventually.

Comment

Just warrantied my tires, it was the most painless thing i ever went through...

I send them a band of tread including the DOT numbers, that's all.

My tires shipped today and i should see them by Friday.

Now if my truck repair goes this easy, I will be surprised....

Comment

Originally posted by carwash View Post
                                Just warrantied my tires, it was the most painless thing i ever went through...

I send them a band of tread including the DOT numbers, that's all.

My tires shipped today and i should see them by Friday.

Now if my truck repair goes this easy, I will be surprised....
                                what are your plans for the rest of the 2 blown out tires?
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X