Harlan Fall crawl.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by carwash View Post
    Sorry, didn't know it was you all, or i would have waited for ya! White Tail was a *****... that big rock in the middle is unforgiving...

yes many many people beat on whitetail...stevie (buckeyzuk) got past with some good skinny pedal use and made it out the top...quite a few people put on a good show right there...especially the guy in the HUGE power wagon based ride!!! roger i think was his name!!.. whitetail is 4 SURE a lot different than it was in april!!
    S10 with a few air shocks..

Comment

yeah, it was fun watching from the top...

i made a new trail coming out of it, not sure if you saw...

Comment

Originally posted by humpy View Post
        yes many many people beat on whitetail...stevie (buckeyzuk) got past with some good skinny pedal use and made it out the top...quite a few people put on a good show right there...especially the guy in the HUGE power wagon based ride!!! roger i think was his name!!.. whitetail is 4 SURE a lot different than it was in april!!
        we stayed with him all weekend, that thing is a beast, i just drooled over it every morning, the amount of beer involved in thinking and designing that thing has to be immeasurable. the hydraulic frame was sweet, he can adjust his wheelbase by 3 feet!
        zuk buggy.....it'll be a jeep eventually.

Comment

Yeah Carwash our group saw you at the top of some hill lol We had about 12 rigs and I was the one who randomly yelled "Carwash?" at you lol You sat there spinning tires flingin mud onto whoever was behind you. Looked like you guys were having fun, then we saw you later in the day passing us while we were watching some guys run the waterfall and railbed. Kirby passed and I was like uh..he doesnt look too happy, then you passed and I saw your tires being completely flat and then saw your face and was like yeah...he's pissed lol

Your and Kirby's rigs are awesome though

Comment

Originally posted by humpy View Post
            i forgot the old faithfull "chuck wagon" big thanks to big steve leonard for hauling all our parts, tools, food, beer, extra passengers etc and still wheeling damn good for havin all our junk in it!!!! without the chuck wagon we would but s.o.l.!!! this is one jeep that has earned its keep 4 sure!!!
            Humpy.....thanks for the big thank you.Had a great time at Harlan,you and Steve did some amazing stuff.It was worth the trip just to see all the great crawlin.Can't wait to go back.

Comment

Working...
            X