No announcement yet.

March 14-16 - Trail Cutting/ clearing @ Rush Offroad

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That was my thought, friday noonish. But I know that may not be the popular option...
    DIRTY DEEDS, DONE DIRT CHEAP
    Whatever doesn't kill you makes you stranger

Comment

Originally posted by WrenchMonkey View Post
      That was my thought, friday noonish. But I know that may not be the popular option...
      i was never popular either... so works great for me...

sigpic
      chris hodges
      96 fzj80 3x locked, 4"lift, 37s, homebrew sliders and bumpers,a work in progress
      71 fj55, SOA, locked...The jungle bus... retired

Comment

I am going out Friday as well and plan to leave around 3pm on Sunday to head home.

Comment

Originally posted by gothodgie View Post
          i hope some of us can do Friday morning... i will probably head there Friday sometime early in the day if nobody else is able to leave in the morning...

i'm looking forward to this trip, i had a great time when we went last July despite the 100* temps...

It was miserably hot for sure. Hopefully these frigid temps are long gone by then. Count me in no matter what. Even if I have to ride with someone I'm still going. Anytime Friday is cool with me.

Comment

Really looking forward to meeting you guys and show you some of the new stuff we've been working on.

Comment

Originally posted by WrenchMonkey View Post

Count me for this Run, However I won't be able to roll out to Rush till Saturday Morning.
              No need for a Winch...You just have to make it !!

Comment

Count me in
                80hp of fury!!!!!!

Comment

I am going to do my best to make this. Need to get some more definite times of departure so I can follow someone.
                  sigpic

Keep them on all 4's

Comment

I like the idea of meeting at the Meijer's on 32 Friday at noon. Last time we went there we took 32 to 73 to 23 to 67 on in to Rush. When we came home we went all the way down AA. Personally I hate AA. People don't care and ride next to you coming up the truck lanes and run you off the road. The aggravation level is a lot less on 32 IMO...

What ya'll think?

Comment

32 Meijer is fine with me. Pull out at noon Friday.

I think they have a relatively open area for trailers and stuff, but I have not seen it yet so maybe someone else can post up about the camping/ parking set up.

Comment

There is plenty of parking and camping. Last time we were there, Jimmy shredded his rear tires on his dually on the lava rock in the parking lot, so beware.

Comment

32 to 104 or 23 south be way better than 73! i go 104 to 23 then industial parkway to 64 and there.
                          SMITH BUILT PERIOD

Comment

Originally posted by monkeystrong View Post
                            32 Meijer is fine with me. Pull out at noon Friday.

I think they have a relatively open area for trailers and stuff, but I have not seen it yet so maybe someone else can post up about the camping/ parking set up.
                            They do, you just have to be able to pull up the hill to get to it. I spun out on the hill last time, had to go to 4wd in the super duty. A good run at it and you might have it. Don't try to creep it though.
                            91 Ranger ext cab, 60, 14 bolt, 4:88's, 39.5's, doubler, lot's of character

Comment

Noon may be hard for me. What about 2 PM? Anyone interested who knows how to get there?
                              sigpic

Keep them on all 4's

Comment

Originally posted by twiztedzuki View Post
                                32 to 104 or 23 south be way better than 73! i go 104 to 23 then industial parkway to 64 and there.
                                73 wasn't great, but still better than AA. We can try 32 to 23.

Here's a link to the map so everyone's on the same page. http://goo.gl/maps/wKsVn

Looks like most of us are meeting at the Meijer's on 32 Friday at noon. I think Jim Busch and Jimmy Crawford are leaving Saturday morning sometime. Hopefully everyone will fit in those 2 groups.

Comment

Working...
                                X