March 14-16 - Trail Cutting/ clearing @ Rush Offroad

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 93 Krawler View Post
    73 wasn't great, but still better than AA. We can try 32 to 23.
    Kevin,I've been running 32 to 104 lately in the big truck.It's way better than 73 and you avoid all the traffic lights and traffic on 23.

Nick
    Just a 200 dollar cherokee that wouldn't start ..
    Ten years later same chrome grille ..

Comment

Originally posted by Coppertop View Post
      Kevin,I've been running 32 to 104 lately in the big truck.It's way better than 73 and you avoid all the traffic lights and traffic on 23.

Nick
      I've never driven either, so 32 to 104 it is.

Comment

So I am Definitely going to this but will arrive late Friday night. Can someone provide explicit directions for me. Also save me a spot I have a 4x4 RV 26.5' long with a 36' trailer. Will have 2 rigs. SO I need lots of room!

This will be fun!
        sigpic

Keep them on all 4's

Comment

Originally posted by jeepmanjeff View Post
          So I am Definitely going to this but will arrive late Friday night. Can someone provide explicit directions for me. Also save me a spot I have a 4x4 RV 26.5' long with a 36' trailer. Will have 2 rigs. SO I need lots of room!

This will be fun!
          It is pretty easy to find... if you don't have gps you can get directions on google or mapquest...

100 Four mile rd, Rush Ky 41168...

sigpic
          chris hodges
          96 fzj80 3x locked, 4"lift, 37s, homebrew sliders and bumpers,a work in progress
          71 fj55, SOA, locked...The jungle bus... retired

Comment

Just got an e-mail that my son's Pinewood Derby race is on the 15th. I was really looking forward to this ride.

Comment

It sure isn't looking like it's going to be warm that weekend.... This weather sucks!!! Judging from the 10 day forecast, we could be looking at the teens for a low.

Comment

I have a dr. appointment that Thursday to see what I will be able to do. i need to be cleared from my shoulder so i can work with out restrictions.
                I may not be able to attend.

Comment

It sure isn't looking like it's going to be warm that weekend.... This weather sucks!!! Judging from the 10 day forecast, we could be looking at the teens for a low.
                  I'm about sick of it. Global warming my sack.

If it's still that cold, I'll probably wuss out and hit the Holiday Inn. Not worth trying to stay warn in the Burb.

But I'll be there!

Edit: Accuweather guesses high of 60, low of 40. http://www.accuweather.com/en/us/ash...014&view=table

But more than two weeks away, it's just a guess...
                  Last edited by WrenchMonkey; 02-26-2014, 03:28 PM.
                  DIRTY DEEDS, DONE DIRT CHEAP
                  Whatever doesn't kill you makes you stranger

Comment

Originally posted by WrenchMonkey View Post
                    I'm about sick of it. Global warming my sack.

If it's still that cold, I'll probably wuss out and hit the Holiday Inn. Not worth trying to stay warn in the Burb.

But I'll be there!

Edit: Accuweather guesses high of 60, low of 40. http://www.accuweather.com/en/us/ash...014&view=table

But more than two weeks away, it's just a guess...
                    I though about the Holiday Inn, but not at $82 a night plus tax. We could split one at $88 a night. Has two queen beds. Free breakfast and Wi-Fi...

Comment

We could split one at $88 a night...
                      That's a thought, but my snoring has been described as something "fawking prehistoric."

Day's Inn across the street is 70/night, 59 if you book a week ahead.
                      DIRTY DEEDS, DONE DIRT CHEAP
                      Whatever doesn't kill you makes you stranger

Comment

Originally posted by WrenchMonkey View Post
                        That's a thought, but my snoring has been described as something "fawking prehistoric."

Day's Inn across the street is 70/night, 59 if you book a week ahead.
                        Prehistoric huh... lol. I snore a little too, but not that loud. It might be worth $120 not to bring all the camping crap and the generator. Very tempting.

Comment

I'm booking a room at the Days inn today. I'm not freezing my ass off that weekend. Jimmy C is going to split it with me.

Comment

I'm booking a room at the Days inn today. I'm not freezing my ass off that weekend. Jimmy C is going to split it with me.
                            I got one night free at holiday inn express. We can split the 2nd night? Anyone?
                            80hp of fury!!!!!!

Comment

"fawking prehistoric." That's some caveman stuff right there! LOL

Comment

I was wondering if you guys would camp with it being this cold.

Comment

Working...
                                X