Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mckeddie View Post
    wha'ts your caster set at?
    Yeah, Sarge if you have too much pinion angle more than likely your caster is too high causing it to be all over the road.
    88 XJ - 5" lift - 35" BFG's - Bumpers - Rock Rails - Homebrewed OBA - Roof Rack - Tube Doors - Trimmed - Dented

87 XJ - D44 - Disco D30 - 235's - 231TC - Stock for now

Comment

yep , I went down and took some reference notes from one of the City's stock Dodge trucks and on the flat top of the knuckle it's 5* to the rear. I know with out even going home and checking that mine is going to be way off . It will be no big deal as I only tacked the spring perches on . Hopefully I can get it close with out having to turn the knuckles .

Comment

Hopefully I can get it close with out having to turn the knuckles...
        Check out this guy... if you find that you're this far out... worth turning the knuckles...

Glad that the Centers worked out well for you.... looks good Sarge... This the third or fourth vehicle completed for you before I got back to mine?

:mad: :o :(
        Last edited by KargoMaster; 05-28-2010, 02:51 PM.
        brad

5.0L | 435 | 203 | 300 | 4.10 | 39.5
        Buildup BACK underway...

sigpic

Comment

I passed you in Trenton today,and the Jimmy looks real nice

Comment

Yep , thought that was you , Looked like you had a little fun in the mud.

Comment

Got the front bumper on it last night , I think it turned out cool ( and from the looks it got last night , so does the general public) .
              Also got the exhuast moved out of the way and welded on the new Thrush welded muffler ..... Flowmaster copy for $40.00 at Advance . I think they sound better then a Flow and you can't beat the price.
              Drive shaft and skid is up today after work.

Comment

Working...
              X