CORE Ultimate Adventure?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by KennyTJ View Post
    I'll be trailering down Sat. evening from Lebanon. Shoot me a PM and we can caravan down together, I'll be going right through Maineville.
    Will do I will send you a PM

Comment

I'll probably be riding with Hotwheels, but I all also have a truck and trailer if its needed.

Comment

Originally posted by reformed View Post
        I'll probably be riding with Hotwheels, but I all also have a truck and trailer if its needed.
        My truck will be on your trailer

Comment

If all works out,I should be ouot there. Won't be camping at big rock,wife wants to go alsoand she dont get home from work till early a.m. Sunday so I will be there in the morning. I hope that is how it works.:)

Comment

This sounds like fun, I am not a member of the club, so I hope it would be OK to tag along for this. I am friends with Rob Hull, he has told me about the club, I was going to try and make the meeting last week but couldn't.

Comment

Originally posted by Warf90 View Post
              This sounds like fun, I am not a member of the club, so I hope it would be OK to tag along for this. I am friends with Rob Hull, he has told me about the club, I was going to try and make the meeting last week but couldn't.
              Heck yea everyone is welcome.

I didn't realize he had friends

jk
              I want to be the reason you look down at your phone and smile........then walk into a pole.

Comment

i'm in and tomtom riding with, meeting friday night at haspin or saturday morning?
                98 xj 4.5" lift

Comment

Originally posted by tjjeepjeep View Post
                  I didn't realize he had friends
                  Yeah, I paid him to say that, with used jeep parts...

Robert
                  DIRTY DEEDS, DONE DIRT CHEAP
                  Whatever doesn't kill you makes you stranger

Comment

Is it November yet! The crew is getting antsy.

Jon
                    Jon

Comment

• This sounds like a good time. Hopefully I can get all the stuff done to my rig before then, leaf spring, front drive shaft, ford 8.8 swap, a locker here, a locker there............
                      Romans 7-8

Comment

• Won't make it, too much moving stuff to finish paying for and too little money... maybe next time:(

Comment

• Looking pretty good for me. I should know for sure in a couple weeks.

I guess I'll tow, and sleep in the ferd. Sure would be cool to drive though...

Decisions, decisions...

Robert

Comment

• be brave drive it the more people that drive it the better
                            86 Ford Bronco

Comment

• Originally posted by WrenchMonkey View Post
                              Looking pretty good for me. I should know for sure in a couple weeks.

I guess I'll tow, and sleep in the ferd. Sure would be cool to drive though...

Decisions, decisions...

Robert
                              I am having the same questions myself. Its not as stressful knowing you need to drive it somewhere after you are done beating on your junk. Who knows. I have "camped" in my truck many a time though. I have scheduled my time off. I really really hope it works out.

Off topic-I havent wheeled with Core in about 5 years. Any of the people that have been around a while, remember the Nissan truck I brought to the Bridge? I think that was my last Core trip.
                              91 fj 80 on 37 Nitto Muds with a 10k winch. Cage and sliders coming soon.

Comment

• My worry is haspin. If I break at the Rock, I wouldn't hesitate to go home for the trailer and come back for it.

Haspin, I don't know how much would still be there to come back FOR.

Robert

Comment

Working...
                                X