CORE Ultimate Adventure?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 94Dodge Truggy View Post
    November is good! Run what you brung! ;)
    x2...
    sigpic
    chris hodges
    96 fzj80 3x locked, 4"lift, 37s, homebrew sliders and bumpers,a work in progress
    71 fj55, SOA, locked...The jungle bus... retired

Comment

don't think the ole tj is going to be doing any street driving, and teh denali may not be very good on the trails....
      zuk buggy.....it'll be a jeep eventually.

Comment

Originally posted by mckeddie View Post
        don't think the ole tj is going to be doing any street driving, and teh denali may not be very good on the trails....
        HA ! you should have seen the look on peoples faces at Haspin a few years ago , I drove my Denali down behind the drag strip to recover my broke Jeep. Yes I was alittle bit nervous.......

If I can get my pile running I would love to do the trek !!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by 94Dodge Truggy View Post
          November is good! Trailers are for sissies! Run what you brung! ;)
          You take'n that rhino?lol

Comment

The polaris RZR S is staying at home. LJ has been selected for this mission.
            sigpic

Comment

Set the date....... I think this could be a blast. However if its the weekend of October 15th I will at Windrock.....
              The Hummer Club Inc.
              Director - Events Planning/Ambassador Program
              Eric@TheHummerClubInc.com
              www.thehummerclubinc.com

Comment

Looks like 10/9 or 10/23 to avoid Fall Crawl and Zook Spook events.
                I want to be the reason you look down at your phone and smile........then walk into a pole.

Comment

I might be able to be on standby with a trailer if needed... just thinking that might be some nice insurance...
                  brad

5.0L | 435 | 203 | 300 | 4.10 | 39.5
                  Buildup BACK underway...

sigpic

Comment

ha ! at this point I might have my junk back on the road !!! got to take it to the dealer to have a new ECM flashed ....... hopefully have it fixed ...... I'm shooting for the benefit b ut maybe the Adventure will happen ........

Comment

If I can find a place to work on my junk and swap my D300 front outputs and build some quick twin stick shifters I may be able to make it if it is the October 23 weekend... hopefully that is enough time after moving to bug the wife about more Jeep stuff

Comment

tell me more of this d300 output swap... are you going 32 spl for the front (cuz that will require some machining) or just replacing stock bits... (If that is the case I have an extra stock front output if you need it...)

I know now that I will not be going on this one... (fawk drama) so I would be happy to help if I can...
                        brad

5.0L | 435 | 203 | 300 | 4.10 | 39.5
                        Buildup BACK underway...

sigpic

Comment

I have another stock D300 case that I need to swap the front outputs... I was stupid and hacked off BOTH of the shifter ears early on the build... at the time I was pretty dead-set on either cable shifters or air-actuated shifters... not I'm more a fan of keeping as much crap simple as possible.

Though I don't -need- it from you, I'll gladly throw some money or beer at you for it... I'd like to have an extra so I can get it machined for whenever I DO decide to go 32spline.

I'm probably going to eventually go to Toyota joints and 32 splines for my front shaft whenever I grenade the 1310 axleshaft/square tube abortion of a driveshaft I made... It takes a beating but I replace the joints for getting loose every time or two out... I guess a 4500ish lb jeep sitting on the front shaft and on the rev limiter will do that that

Comment

Ok peeps. Are you serious about this? And when are we interested in it happening? October or November ? I'm wondering about Nov 6th...Too cold?
                            I want to be the reason you look down at your phone and smile........then walk into a pole.

Comment

i think the Nov date would be good. There seems to be a few things going in Oct that we would have to work around. I don't think it would be to cold in early Nov, unless we go straight from summer into winter. Which we all know here in good ole Cincinnati could happen.

I'll be up for it when ever we decided to do it.

sigpic
                              chris hodges
                              96 fzj80 3x locked, 4"lift, 37s, homebrew sliders and bumpers,a work in progress
                              71 fj55, SOA, locked...The jungle bus... retired

Comment

The later the better for me... November would be great...

KargoMaster: is that trailer offer for lending the trailer or are you offering to tow/come along(I pay for gas of course plus some extra for the help)?

Comment

Working...
                                X